• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Startling anonymous post from a claimed Biden ex-staffer lays out the alleged depths of his dementia

LoV

Jan 8, 2015
How does a candidate who talks to no one and doesn't rally get awarded presidency? Oh, it's just another day of fraud with the left.

Reactions: Whataborman

Pejo

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2009
If this is true, the people pushing him to run for President should feel awful. I can't imagine somebody dealing with the fact that they're getting dementia also having to fake it and pander to arguably the worst crowd to pander to. This is really sad (again, if true).

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Wasn't there a leak saying Joe was in a home. It was posted on her maybe Dun or Infinity ?

Whataborman

Apr 19, 2018
If this is true, the people pushing him to run for President should feel awful.
The left has no soul.

All they care about is winning, regardless of the cost.

That said, I have no clue what the dems were thinking when they engineered a Biden primary victory. None of the candidates were good but there were arguably better candidates than Biden.

Reactions: Sleepydays and Pejo

jason10mm

Feb 3, 2009
I don't think the plan is for Joe to win. His job was to prevent Bernie from winning. Now the DNC just wants to be able to tie trump up in court for the next 4 years. If they actually win it is just gravy.

Bernie dropped out/was driven out right before everything he could have ever wanted was just handed to him. Millions of americans in fear for their health care, getting big stimulus checks, climate change being obvious.

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
How does a candidate who talks to no one and doesn't rally get awarded presidency? Oh, it's just another day of fraud with the left.
Biden doesn't have to run today, he ran 8 and 12 years ago. That's the Biden they want you to think about. And really, this election doesn't give a shit who the Democrat is. It's a referendum on Trump himself. Either you believe Trump is the antichrist and vote for the other rich, old, white guy or you don't and vote for Trump.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: LoV

DragoonKain

Nov 13, 2013
I feel bad, I had a procedure that left me incontinent for a few weeks and I shit myself multiple times.

For his health I hope it isn’t true and for the sake of the country I hope it isn’t in case he wins.

That said, I guess the 4 hour Rogan debate is out? 😂

Reactions: JayK47

SF Kosmo

Formerly 'SF Chode'
Jul 7, 2020
But one of my co-workers told me that back in May, there was a day where he thought he was running against Gary Hart in the ’84 primary again
Eh, there's always a point in these things where they jump the shark, and this line is the dead giveaway right here.

It's believable to me that Biden has lost a step -- Trump too -- but I think it's often massively overstated. He has always been a gaffe machine, always had a weird speech pattern where he covers for his stutter. He's old, maybe not as quick as he once was but nothing that looks like Alzheimers to me.

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Oh, you're standing behind that one now?
Nope, I'm wondering how people whose party was so decidedly uncritical of something so shady as fuck can be so critical now. I'm saying the people who dragged the country through the mud over a fake piss tape and a lost election are in no position to start trying to be the voices of reason and what is and isn't legit

Last edited:
Reactions: Schrödinger's cat
Oct 26, 2018
There's no denying out of all presidents and candidates, he fumbles his words the most, pauses , and sayings some weird things. The typical things an old man does when their losing it. At least he's doing better than Bill Clinton. If you want to see a zombie on two feet, find any video of Bill the past 5 or so years. He's basically dead.

That time last year Biden even had to adjust his dentures. The guy's on TV and can't even keep them in straight.

Last edited:

HoodWinked

Jun 30, 2010
Earth
I'm quite impressed at the consensus of posters even with such a juicy allegation against Biden, what some leftists would consider an "alt right" forum somehow has more integrity than major institutions that ran with the atlantic hit piece. The intellectual consistency on display here shows this. We've seen multiple equivalents on from the left and they blindly believe it without question.

:messenger_clapping:

Whataborman

Apr 19, 2018
I don't think the plan is for Joe to win. His job was to prevent Bernie from winning. Now the DNC just wants to be able to tie trump up in court for the next 4 years. If they actually win it is just gravy.
Interesting.

The DNC absolutely didn't want Bernie as its candidate, hence the rest of the field dropping out to allow a Biden win.

Biden is the one dem that won't be hurt by losing to Trump... he's already been VP, is older, and can retire gracefully after a loss.

You could make the argument that the dems are more "powerful" with Trump in office than with a dem in office because they can do absolutely nothing and blame everything on Trump.

Also, 4 more years of TDS gives them time to groom a "good" candidate for 2024.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

LOL GAF confirmed Russian disinformation.

Kreen101

Sep 4, 2019
can't tell if joking or not
Biden is ahead by 7 points according to an average of polls; in 2016, Clinton was ahead by 2 points at the same point in the campaign. You don't see Biden because right now all he has to do is stay off people's radar and he's winning by default. People's idea of Joe Biden is probably more positive, in their minds, than the reality of Joe Biden, so all the more reason for him to stay hidden.

Stouffers

Oct 17, 2017
I feel bad, I had a procedure that left me incontinent for a few weeks and I shit myself multiple times.

For his health I hope it isn’t true and for the sake of the country I hope it isn’t in case he wins.

That said, I guess the 4 hour Rogan debate is out? 😂
Biden is in but requires a special chair.

• LOL
Reactions: HeresJohnny

RoboFu

Oct 10, 2017
Nobody if Biden is even a real person or not. The lefts candidate is really just “ not trump “

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
Who knows if it is dementia but anyone with a functioning brain can see this guy is on the decline. I don't need a news story to tell me there is something wrong with this guy even from a year ago. This isn't a story about a conversation in private, it is observable to everyone.

Jun 26, 2013
Biden is ahead by 7 points according to an average of polls; in 2016, Clinton was ahead by 2 points at the same point in the campaign. You don't see Biden because right now all he has to do is stay off people's radar and he's winning by default. People's idea of Joe Biden is probably more positive, in their minds, than the reality of Joe Biden, so all the more reason for him to stay hidden.
Good. The not campaigning in Michigan and Wisconsin strategy did wonders for Hillary in 2016.

Dec 22, 2019

Aug 28, 2019
People are calling this equivalent or worse than the Atlantic thing, the problem is this is a possible explanation for what we're actually seeing, no one is actually seeing Trump be anything besides one of the best Presidents for our troops they've ever had. We all see Biden saying stupid bullshit and not able to sit and answer questions, we even have proof his longer interviews he's reading off a teleprompter! Seriously, look this shit up (both reflections and him saying stupid shit like "put that back up")

Last edited:
Reactions: Whataborman

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
So whats more likely hysterectomies by ICE or Biden has dementia?

Battle of the anonymous sources.

Boswollocks

Apr 19, 2019
Mars
Anonymous sources are bullshit.

If this was about Trump, lots of people would say the same.

Don't pick and choose bullshit, it makes you look stupid

Texas Pride

Feb 27, 2018
Texas
It may be true and it may not. Only coward's hide behind "anonymous sources" because the veracity of their claim can't be verified. The Left does this and I expect better out of the Right.

Reactions: Zangiefy360
Aug 28, 2019
It is not an anonymous source. It is a message board post that a "reporter" found.
Yeah... that's a source that's anonymous. Like literally. In this case we at least know the reporter didn't make it up themselves unless they were the poster lol.

dionysus

Yaldog
May 12, 2007
Texaa
Yeah... that's a source that's anonymous. Like literally. In this case we at least know the reporter didn't make it up themselves unless they were the poster lol.
No, an anonymous source is someone the reporter has verified and the reporters reputation is on the line if it turns out to be fraudulent. The source is known to the reporter.

Last edited:

dionysus

Yaldog
May 12, 2007
Texaa
lol do you actually believe that? ah... man... I remember being this naive...
Whether or not modern day reporters have integrity is not the question. When they write articles with anonymous sources it means they have are claiming they have verified the source.

Anonymous source has a commonly understood journalistic meaning and it is not reposting message board posts.

diffusionx

Feb 25, 2006
Anonymous sources are bullshit.

If this was about Trump, lots of people would say the same.

Don't pick and choose bullshit, it makes you look stupid
it doesn't take an anonymous post to see what is right in front of you.

Anyone can actually listen to Joe Biden speak and compare to him speaking even a few years ago and see the decline. It's blatantly obvious. The guy is not well.

Reactions: DeepEnigma

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Wasn't there a leak saying Joe was in a home. It was posted on her maybe Dun or Infinity ?
That was me, from people discovering the NYT left their database open to crawlers. In one of the documents found, an FBI agent investigating Cesar Sayoc said that, in 2018, there was a Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. living in an assisted living facility in Delaware.

• Fire
Reactions: cryptoadam