• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Startling anonymous post from a claimed Biden ex-staffer lays out the alleged depths of his dementia

MrMephistoX

May 18, 2007
1. It's anonymous
2. It's the kind of news that feeds confirmation bias.

Pressing X to doubt.
Exactly. Award winning journalist with a degree and experience writes an article in The Atlantic with anonymous sources? FAKE NEWS!

Anonymous source on a blog I’ve never heard of claims Joe Routinely shits his pants? I’M LISTENING...

prag16

Jul 12, 2012
The fact they're already in "low-profile frontrunner" mode this early in the race shows how confident they are.
Oh, yeah, that's totally the ONLY possible reason his handlers are hiding him like this. ONLY possible explanation. No chance it's because he's a complete mess.

Mar 28, 2017
Sheffield, UK
mixer.com
I wouldn't be surprised that *if* Biden did win then he would resign from office due to health reasons. Harris becomes president, Hilary would become VP. Few months by, Harris will then resign, most likely "too much pressure" and then Clinton would become President.

Let's hope this post doesn't age well.

Zangiefy360

Cross Forum Drama ..........Queen
Aug 30, 2018
It may be true and it may not. Only coward's hide behind "anonymous sources" because the veracity of their claim can't be verified. The Left does this and I expect better out of the Right.
Exactly. As believable as this "anonymous" claim is, it's not even close to enough. If this former staffer is that worried, it would be their duty to put their real name on this for the good of our country.

Boswollocks

Apr 19, 2019
Mars
it doesn't take an anonymous post to see what is right in front of you.

Anyone can actually listen to Joe Biden speak and compare to him speaking even a few years ago and see the decline. It's blatantly obvious. The guy is not well.
Exactly. We don't need to celebrate or believe an anon source, when the truth is there.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Exactly. Award winning journalist with a degree and experience writes an article in The Atlantic with anonymous sources? FAKE NEWS!

Anonymous source on a blog I’ve never heard of claims Joe Routinely shits his pants? I’M LISTENING...
Well to be fair pretty much everyone in this thread said ya its funny but we need more than some anon blogger.

No one is buying this, just having some fun dunking on Biden.