• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stash App

natjjohn

Anybody uses this app for investing? Legit? Or are there better options out there?

Know of some folks that use it that say it’s great but figured GAF could give more feedback and thoughts.

Last edited:

rykomatsu

Anybody uses this app for investing? Legit? Or are there better options out there?

Know of some folks that use it that say it’s great but figured GAF could give more feedback and thoughts.

I started using Acorns for shit's and giggles last Sept, a competitor to Stash. Acorns Roundup feature (ie. Spend $3.27, Acorns rounds up to $4.00 and invests $0.73) was easier to understand on paper than Stash's smart save so went with Acorns. Acorns will aggregate all your roundups and withdraw once you hit at least $5.00.

Since Sept, I found myself saving an additional $100/mo with virtually no effort and no noticeable impact on spending behavior. Second most aggressive etf and am up 10% give or take.

Pretty sold on it tbh.

Top Bottom