• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play leaker drops a date on "Part 1" - 02.09.2022

jm89

Looking like a sony leaker?

Jimbo probably smashing windows right now if so, cause I know he doesn't like leaks.

Bartski

Gold Member
if this is a day one PS5/PC release of the TLOU remake there will be riots.

could also mean the Kojima horror project is episodic as rumored earlier

anthony2690

Banned
I'm starting think Serrano might have got a good source for once....

Probably told Serrano as they knew no one would believe him lol.

Hmmm Last of Us Remake on console and PC, February 9th?

Oops. Just saw 2022. So it's September 2nd, 2022. Damn Europeans lol
am_dateformat.gif

America was a mistake :messenger_smirking:

Varteras

Gold Member
He made a post June 4th with a "SGF leak" days later we now know that layers of fear is getting a new game.
& He mentioned that along with many other games, including tlou remake as the show closer.
Jesus Fucking Christ on a cracker. If he's right I'll eat my own ass. One of the last people I want to admit was right considering how much shit he's said.

anthony2690

Banned
Jesus Fucking Christ on a cracker. If he's right I'll eat my own ass. One of the last people I want to admit was right considering how much shit he's said.

As I said take with a quarry full off salt with this guy.

But just imagine, if he got a good source that told him everything as he straight up knows everyone will think Serrano is talking out his ass lol 🤣

& Oh man, let's hope you don't have to end up eating your own ass 🤣🤣🤣

Fredrik

I liked TLOU, I would most definitely play a proper remake.
But I like the emotional roller-coaster of going in blind into events, so I’m still no fan of leaks like this or the Xbox leaks. Internet, don’t take this roller-coaster ride away from me, please 😞

anthony2690

Banned
This is probably his alt account.
Nah, I was scrolling Reddit the other day and saw layers of fear and thought that's an odd one.

Days later Tom Henderson mentioned it & then Bloober upload that picture I saw on here.

It's the only connection I made, it just seems pretty random.

I think Varteras Varteras has more chance off winning the lottery than having to eat his own asshole. :p

Last edited:

Varteras

Gold Member
You call the whole planet "MURICA"? And what the hell does it mean?
You asked who the fuck thinks 02.09 means that's the 9th of February.

Not sure if you know this, but the United States doesn't denote dates by DAY/MONTH/YEAR. We do it MONTH/DAY/YEAR.

So when we read 02.09 our first thought is February 9th

americans are weird. 2nd September not February 9th.

9/11 is really 11/9
You can thank the British. They started it and we just kept it.

Last edited:

Varteras

Gold Member
Nah, I was scrolling Reddit the other day and saw layers of fear and thought that's an odd one.

Days later Tom Henderson mentioned it & then Bloober upload that picture I saw on here.

It's the only connection I made, it just seems pretty random.

I think Varteras Varteras has more chance off winning the lottery than having to eat his own asshole. :p
Dude, have you LOOKED at those lists of his? If those are both accurate we're in for a fucking outstanding June of announcements. Unfortunately, they both read like wet dreams

EDMIX

am_dateformat.gif

America was a mistake :messenger_smirking:

fact

I always joke about if we conquer Mars, fuck the rest of em and start naming shit from stuff that doesn't even make any sense. Fuck around and call a foot a penis and an inch vag, a yard will be called a Shaq. People in 100 years would be saying shit like "sir, he ran at least 7 penis and a half vag in front of me and took off about 2 shaqs that way"

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
You asked who the fuck thinks 02.09 means that's the 9th of February.

Not sure if you know this, but the United States doesn't denote dates by DAY/MONTH/YEAR. We do it MONTH/DAY/YEAR.

So when we read 02.09 our first thought is February 9th

You can thank the British. They started it and we just kept it.
i'm british and i read it 2nd September.

our dates are written 08/06/2022. that's today btw not 6th August.

we might have done it like that a couple hundred years ago but we must've realised it doesn't make any sense and sorted it out. not exactly america's strong point that though.

Last edited:

cragarmi

Does killer Instinct atleast make it on imaginary lists? I don't want to look incase he actually gets some correct.
Well the fact he seems to think that Everwild will release at the begining of 2023 is laughable in itself. 😂 No KI that I can see.

anthony2690

Banned
Well the fact he seems to think that Everwild will release at the begining of 2023 is laughable in itself. 😂 No KI that I can see.
Order has been near instantly restored it seems.
Dude must've got lucky with that layers of fear haha.

A little sad that KI doesn't even make it onto make believe lists though :(

Last edited:

cragarmi

we might have done it like that a couple hundred years ago but we must've realised it doesn't make any sense and sorted it out. not exactly america's strong point that though.
Yep Day, then Month, then Year, it's how all dates should be!

Varteras

Gold Member

Yeah when the colonies were being setup that's how the dates were denoted. Then you guys got kicked out, said "fuck everything about those guys", and changed everything you gave us. We said, "Fuck you too. We're keeping it!"

Personally I don't think it's a big deal but I'm not opposed to global standards. Like metric. Jesus. We've tried to implement that here several times. We're about halfway there after all this time but someone still always goes, "Eat shit. The imperial system put a man on the moon". And here we still are :messenger_expressionless:

Top Bottom