• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play leaker drops a date on "Part 1" - 02.09.2022

neon GIF by Adventures Once Had
picture spinning GIF by Anthony Antonellis
/
Illustration Cartoon GIF
38 o clock?

Season 7 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Loope

Going off on a tangent a bit here, but does anyone know when the Uncharted_ Legacy of thieves is supposed to come out on PC? I'm playing UC2 on PSNow, it's myy understanding this edition only has UC4 and UC Lost Legacy.

Going off on a tangent a bit here, but does anyone know when the Uncharted_ Legacy of thieves is supposed to come out on PC? I'm playing UC2 on PSNow, it's myy understanding this edition only has UC4 and UC Lost Legacy.

I have a gut feeling they’re having trouble with the port. It makes no sense that it was announced almost an entire year ago during the september showcase, released in jan of this year on ps5 and spider-man and miles are releasing before it. Unless theres an announcement of it tomorrow releasing next month.

Last edited:

Papacheeks

Banned
Then when is GOW? November?

Some people are saying Expect an announcement next week. After Xbox's show on Sunday. Looks like it might be on a Monday same day New service for PlayStation launches. Grain of salt like always.

Last edited:

Nautilus

Banned
Considering the various concepts of denoting time are man made, and that there is no inherent advantage in doing it one way or the other, in this case what makes sense is subjective. But I am thoroughly amused that this many people decided to weigh in on such a trivial topic over a joke. For every one American that thinks they're special you'll find two Europeans telling someone else they're not and they should do things like they do.
And yet for such trivial subject, that you yourself find amusing that people come out of the woods to butt in on such a trivial discussion, you came out of the woods to butt in just to say how trivial all this discussion is.

Noah Centineo Chef GIF by Allure

DonJorginho

Banned
Also same person who is saying things about Monday announcement is also hinting Bloodborne in some capacity? Could be day one remaster on service?

Next week looks like its going to be fun. Sounds like Sony knows what Microsoft is going to show and wants to deflate their sail.
Have you got a link to where that was said? Sounds interesting indeed bro 🥂

leaker twitter account that released full Sony State of Play schedule hours before the show and named the Kojima project in the making yesterday before it made the news droops a vague tweet on "Part 1".

TLOU Remake???

If that date is true then I doubt God of War Ragnok will be released in the same month
hmmm full Xbox / Bethesda showcase schedule perhaps?

Dam Xbox has nothing for the rest of the year if those dates are correct

Sure it does, they're building it on the TLoU 2 engine right ? that engine already works on the PS4.

Why would they say no to extra sales.

Thought the Las of Us 2 engine is just an updated Last of Us engine. Plus there’s the release for PS4.

My guess is that if you want a next gen looking ( current gen by todays standards) Last of Us gane you need to buy a PS5. Maybe possibly a PC if it launches on that platform.

Camreezie

What if the whole reason they're doing a TLOU remake is they struggled to advance factions. So to satisfy everyone asking for Factions 2.0 they've just remade it

This makes sense with the other thread. So looks like things are shifting. Part 1 remake with Factions release is September fall, and God of war is getting delayed probably until November/December or pushed into Q1 2023.

My only issue with that is Q1 2023 is literally packed with a fuck ton of high profile games from Capcom, Square, Microsoft. God of war would give them a big push if they could make a December release.

I don’t think Sony would release it in Dec. Sony doesn’t really release big games in Q4. Sorry but I think it’s getting pushed to 2023.

Although I don’t get why they would launch TLOU 1 Remake in place of God of War Ragnarok for Sep, especially when the show isn’t out until next year.

Last edited:

Varteras

Gold Member
And yet for such trivial subject, that you yourself find amusing that people come out of the woods to butt in on such a trivial discussion, you came out of the woods to butt in just to say how trivial all this discussion is.

Noah Centineo Chef GIF by Allure
Seeing as how it was a joke and me making light of how I misinterpreted the date surrounding the subject, only to have some jackholes jump in later to talk about right or wrong with dates, yeah it's amusing.

Last edited:

johnjohn

Also same person who is saying things about Monday announcement is also hinting Bloodborne in some capacity? Could be day one remaster on service?

Next week looks like its going to be fun. Sounds like Sony knows what Microsoft is going to show and wants to deflate their sail.
I don't think Sony can announce anything that will deflate Xbox's sails lol. Xbox is full steam ahead.

Papacheeks

Banned
I don't think Sony can announce anything that will deflate Xbox's sails lol. Xbox is full steam ahead.

For 2022 releases? Because unless they bought a fuck ton of third party, avowed comes out this fall, with gears collection, I don;t know what title they have that competes with Last of us remake and God of war. On top of s surprise im hearing that might be on their new service.

I mean their SOP was solid and it was all basically third party. Their service is being met positively, and it launches next week. And if Remake rumors are true with Factions and it releasing with PC version? On top of God of war making it and Partnered titles like Forspoken?

Sorry what reality do you live in where 2022 is positive for xbox?

Maybe next year with Starfield and Redfall.

Last edited:
Roberto, Rythian, and Foxy are total jokes. They know fuck all. They are the typical "I guessed right a couple times and now I push my luck" faux insiders. Like, they MIGHT have had a source at some point but holy hell. His lists for SGF and Xbox Showcase are too perfect. It feels like this recent State of Play elevated expectations for the rest of the month and he's feeding on that.
you forgot MGB he has always has his "sources" within the industry (he is always searching on internet and twitter and he is calling them his sources) and he is wrong most of the time...

Lognor

Banned
This could definitely be about Kojima's Xbox exclusive since it's rumoured to be episodic.
That would be huge if true. Microsoft has nothing for this year but the way folks go nuts for Kojima's games (I personally don't care for them), that could generate a ton of buzz for Xbox this year. It'll likely win a ton of goty awards and everyone will be talking about it. If this is true, it basically saves Microsoft's 2022.

Varteras

Gold Member
you forgot MGB he has always has his "sources" within the industry (he is always searching on internet and twitter and he is calling them his sources) and he is wrong most of the time...
Ewww. I watch his videos when I want to fall asleep. He is completely uninteresting both in his content and how he presents it. Everything is regurgitated from someone else's work. Like damn. At least be entertaining if you're going to make a video about shit that hit Twitter yesterday

We do it right in Europe. Day month year.makes sence.
But not in counting...whe say in Europe (except the UK) for example in the Netherlands : Zes en zeventig (76). When you write that in English in would be six and seventy.
(Thats sounds wrong)🙄

But...in English it is Seventy Six (76)
So in counting is english the right way and whe are doing it the wrong way. What goes around comes around...😉

Last edited:

Loope

I have a gut feeling they’re having trouble with the port. It makes no sense that it was announced almost an entire year ago during the september showcase, released in jan of this year on ps5 and spider-man and miles are releasing before it. Unless theres an announcement of it tomorrow releasing next month.
Fuck. I added it to my steam list, but it just shows as "releasing in 2022". I still have the PSNow option though.

Nautilus

Banned
Seeing as how it was a joke and me making light of how I misinterpreted the date surrounding the subject, only to have some jackholes jump in later to talk about right or wrong with dates, yeah it's amusing.
Sureeeee.

Lol.

Its fun to see how pissed people get when they don't use the month-day-year format that like only 5% of the world uses.

Nautilus

Banned
You're not very bright, are you?
Funny, got the same impression of you.

But alas, this thread is not about how smart I think you are, or how dates are properly spelled. Its about a potential leak.

So lets keep the discussion relevant to the topic, shall we?

Varteras

Gold Member
Funny, got the same impression of you.

But alas, this thread is not about how smart I think you are, or how dates are properly spelled. Its about a potential leak.

So lets keep the discussion relevant to the topic, shall we?
No. I demand we go back and forth for no good reason.

Okay I'm done

ElCasual

September? But that is the month of Ragnarok, maybe is the date of the Playstation Showcase where will be announced.

Top Bottom