• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an actual date out there yet on The Wolf Among Us. Pretty psyched for that one, me and my girlfriend read the fable books, I literally just bought her the whole trade run of Jack Of Fables to put away as a gift for her christmas.

Grief.exe

Wow.

The second best JRPG AND the second best WRPG are on sale right now on Steam.

Now if only we had FFVI and BG2.

Your face when

ijTUTbFngLY2.gif

BGII:EE just showed up on the registry!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/257350/

Wasn't on the press release, so I figured it wouldn't be released until later and without Beamdog's consent. Publisher is still Atari.

header_292x136.jpg

Turfster

I dont even bother anymore to idle in games to get cards. :(
Well, if it's a game everyone and their dog doesn't have, like Ion Assault, you can still get something, but for anything that's been in a popular bundle or everyone has anyway, the prices drop to below 10 cents in the first like, 20 being posted/first hour without a single one having sold

C_H_T

Have someone bought an extra HumbleBundle (with Kalypso games)? I had to buy it for my brother, but I forgot -_- PM me.

Freezard

Wow, what a great day! I've been waiting so long to play BS2 simply because I didn't like that Minerva's Den wasn't available for Steam, was going to buy it at GFWL then I read about Grief.exe's comments and decided to just wait some more. Totally loved BS1 so I'll dig in once I've read the BS2 prequel novel :) Nice to see such love from developers, even tuning the multiplayer and adding achievements.

Secondly, BG2: EE announced! Thought it wasn't going to get released after all the trouble with publishers. Finally, nice sales with the XCOM bundle and Humble Bundle. Already played Supreme Commander off Steam but didn't like it so going to give it another chance, I think I was just majorly disappointed that it wasn't another Total Annihilation and the campaign felt so cheap, hopefully I can appreciate it more now. I want Painkiller HD as well but I'm just going to wait for a complete Painkiller bundle.

epaturun

just done a modbot PM like the one below, been 15 minutes no PM back, what did i do wrong???

Humble Bundle Nordic Games A Supreme Commander, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, The Guild 2, and Red Faction: Armageddon:*****-*****-******

RECEIPT
NOLURKERS
NOWINNERSWEEKLY
RAFFLE24

derExperte

http://store.steampowered.com/news/11567/

BioShock 2 Updated
Product Update - Valve 20:23
Hey BioShock 2 fans!

In August, the Games For Windows LIVE service marketplace closed and some of you wondered what would happen to BioShock 2 on PC. We remain committed to supporting BioShock 2 on PC and are excited to announce that starting today the game is available via Steam. Not only that, but the Steam version of BioShock 2 includes all available multiplayer downloadable content, as well as the single player “Protector Trials” DLC!

With the help of our friends at Digital Extremes, BioShock 2 on Steam fully supports popular features of the platform, including controller compatibility, Steam achievements, and Big Picture mode. Matchmaking is easier than ever now, allowing you to search for “any game,” as opposed to having to select your game mode. Leveling up is also quicker and easier, as we’ve fine-tuned the multiplayer experience to be better than ever.

If you have already purchased BioShock 2 through a different digital partner, we’ve got you covered. Simply take the same game activation key you already own and “activate” it within Steam. Doing this will grant you access to BioShock 2, all of its multiplayer and Protector Trials DLC, as well as Minerva’s Den – the single player story-driven add-on that includes new weapons, enemies, and plasmids!

For more information on BioShock 2 on Steam, you can visit: http://2kgam.es/bioshock2steam

-- 2K Games

just done a modbot PM like the one below, been 15 minutes no PM back, what did i do wrong???

Humble Bundle Nordic Games A Supreme Commander, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, The Guild 2, and Red Faction: Armageddon:*****-*****-******

RECEIPT
NOLURKERS
NOWINNERSWEEKLY
RAFFLE24

I did that one, I skipped commas and colon in case that screwed it up, maybe put a space there too between armageddon: and the actual key? Otherwise I'm not sure, it's the exact modbot I did

epaturun

RECEIPT
NOLURKERS
NOWINNERSWEEKLY
RAFFLE24

Ok, redone as below, but still no MODBOT response, i got it to work on my last giveaway:

Humble Bundle Nordic Games Bundle A: ******-**********-********

RECEIPT
NOLURKERS
NOWINNERSWEEKLY
RAFFLE24

Damn, the free DLC for Bioshock 2 is really nice. I saw they also tweaking matchmaking and levelling rate, is there any coop game mode in mp ? Not that much interesting in TDM/DM/CTF/etc. stuff.

epaturun

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

8b8b4550c451cd1f375aaa218abaaeea243fb41b.png
8003a0f793a6c0288fb615396a62096f93081996.png

Humble Bundle Nordic Games Bundle A (no BTA): Supreme Commander, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, The Guild 2, and Red Faction: Armageddon

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Humble Bundle Nordic Games Bundle A -- MB-A57E9C6D2763EEF1 - Taken by Apostate. 40 entrants total.

t1380917298z1.png

Sajjaja

Guess I should get around to playing Bioshock 1. Might make for some nice screenshots :p

Now to wait for another sale on Bioshock 2.

RedSwirl

Shit guys. Here's my problem with getting BG Enhanced Edition:

I have an unplayed copy of original BG (along with like five other Infinity Engine games) sitting on my hard drive. If I get and play EE I'll feel like I wasted the money I spent on the OG version. Same goes for BGII.

Then again, when I originally bought those games they came in a package along with Planescape, both Icewinds, and Temple of Elemental Evil. So I guess it's not a total waste.

Get? I plan to at least play a bit of BG1 within the next month or so.

Edit: Oh, and I already bought Minerva's Den through GFWL. Does that count anymore? Can I even access it since GFWL (probably) got patched out of BioShock 2?

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Shit guys. Here's my problem with getting BG Enhanced Edition:

I have an unplayed copy of original BG (along with like five other Infinity Engine games) sitting on my hard drive. If I get and play EE I'll feel like I wasted the money I spent on the OG version. Same goes for BGII.

Then again, when I originally bought those games they came in a package along with Planescape, both Icewinds, and Temple of Elemental Evil. So I guess it's not a total waste.

Get? I plan to at least play a bit of BG1 within the next month or so.

Edit: Oh, and I already bought Minerva's Den through GFWL. Does that count anymore? Can I even access it since GFWL (probably) got patched out of BioShock 2?

If you had Bioshock 2 on steam prior to this, you were given Minerva's Den for free regardless of if you bought it or not. Check the store page, it should show up.

epaturun

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Project Aftermath -- MB-F59FB93AEDC87CDB - Taken by wetflame. 10 entrants total.

t1380844039z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom