• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kulapik

Another thingy I got laying on my inventory for decades, thought I should dump it here:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Critter Crunch -- MB-1B0360EDC06A35F4 - Taken by Lord British. 13 entrants total.

t1382567138z1.png

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
I moved across the country (about 2,000 miles) almost 4 years ago. Before deciding where to move, I excluded any town without at least DOCSIS 3.0 standard compliant cable service, which supports approximately 150 Mbit/s.

If it was slower than that, I didn't want to live there.

Don't come to Argentina for vacations then unless you don't want to use the interwebz :p

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Where do you even get this information?

By calling around to the prospective ISPs in each area I was thinking of moving too. Sometimes I could find the information online. It's easy to spot: "Does this cable go 100 Mbit/s or faster?"

I lucked out when I found the town I live in now. They suffered a huge storm in '07 that caused the cable company to run entirely new equipment everywhere.

He's GabeN's son. How else could he have made Steam better?

QFT

Don't come to Argentina for vacations then unless you don't want to use the interwebz :p

Usually when I go on vacation I try to get away from the internet, so it's all good. :)

Mugatu

I moved across the country (about 2,000 miles) almost 4 years ago. Before deciding where to move, I excluded any town without at least DOCSIS 3.0 standard compliant cable service, which supports approximately 150 Mbit/s.

If it was slower than that, I didn't want to live there.

This is why I love PC gaming, you would never read such a thing from anyone else.

rybrad

If I change my credit card on my Steam account do I get locked out of the market for a couple weeks? I seem to remember that being an issue but can't remember if that was specific to funding Steam Wallet with a different payment source.

tineladia

Neo Member
By calling around to the prospective ISPs in each area I was thinking of moving too. Sometimes I could find the information online. It's easy to spot: "Does this cable go 100 Mbit/s or faster?"

I lucked out when I found the town I live in now. They suffered a huge storm in '07 that caused the cable company to run entirely new equipment everywhere.

That was lucky! I picked the area I live in now based on the upgrade date on Samknows. The update got delayed by two years, so I downgraded from 40Mbit cable to 8Mbit ADSL and ended up stuck with it for years instead of just a couple of months.

Dr Dogg

That's only fair. Brazil has been ripping off Brazilians on account of the World Cup for about 7 years now.

Yeah was reading some very eye opening articles by Tim Vickery about how a vast amount of money that is meant to be being used for improvements for infrastructure and so on is finding its way into the wrong pockets. And about the slowly building demonstrations in San Paulo. Then again it's not the first time football, money and abuse of power has combined in Brazil.

Anywho waaaayy OT. At least PoE has finally downloaded now.

The problem is that you live in Bristol ;p

For my sins. But by the law of East Enders you're either sent there or Coventry.

Glass Rebel

http://i.minus.com/ih1ujWcMEFiEe.gif[IMG]

Keep that dream alive![/QUOTE]

[quote="Dr Dogg, post: 87202216"]One day the Swiss will prove Harry Lime/Orson Wells wrong.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nyXUQLw.png

juss' sayin'

FIFA and their arbitrary ranking system support me! We do have a chance!

edit: oh, I just cut off the monk, Portugal is 14.

Dario ff

Banned

You live in the wrong part of it then. :p
3048786255.png

And I use Brazil's Steam Servers because they get better speeds than the Argentinian ones for some reason.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
You live in the wrong part of it then. :p
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3048786255.png[IMG]

[SPOILER]And I use Brazil's Steam Servers because they get better speeds than the Argentinian ones for some reason.[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

Fibertel?

Dr Dogg

juss' sayin'

FIFA and their arbitrary ranking system support me! We do have a chance!

Ah yes but when Switzerland were their highest rank which I believe was 3rd who was their manager? None other than Roy Hodgson. To be fair about a month ago I would have said you can have him back though Hitzfeld seams to be doing the bizz. Plus if we have a shocker (which we most certainly will) we might be left with no other option but to make Mike Bassett a reality.

JustinBB7

When do ass creed games usually get a discount after release? I'm thinking about getting either Batman or Assflag but both of those get discounted a lot pretty soon after release don't they.

Winter sale too soon or?

Glass Rebel

Ah yes but when Switzerland were their highest rank which I believe was 3rd who was their manager? None other than Roy Hodgson. To be fair about a month ago I would have said you can have him back though Hitzfeld seams to be doing the bizz. Plus if we have a shocker (which we most certainly will) we might be left with no other option but to make Mike Bassett a reality.

Hitzfeld is leaving after 2014 which is a shame because he put a great team together and gave young players the opportunity and support to shine. I'm usually very cynical when it comes to most things sports related coming out of Switzerland (except for her) but Hitzfeld did a great job.

Unai

3052960755.png

It is usually a little bit higher.

Edit: I noticied that Steam was downloading some updates. I edited the image with my connection speeds without any download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom