• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

I usually just search my inbox for the bundle name.

What I mean, that my best game tracker is steam thread, all games that I redeemed later on steam were mentioned in this thread.
ya, I'm lazy like that, also, you people rock!

Castle Crashers
Played this with a friend yesterday while I solo'd it mainly on 360. This game really is meant for co-op. I had a great deal of fun with this. It really makes me want Dragon's Crown on steam or really just more side scrolling beat em ups with rpg elements. Also I want every The Behemoth game on steam (alien hominid and battleblock theatre), we had to wait quite some time for Castle Crashers, I'm not okay with waiting on these. And speaking of The Behemoth, are they working on anything now?

I tried to get on CC hype train on Xbox360, it was how many years ago? (><)
For some reason it never clicked with me, not sure why, it does seem like a fun game.

I'm about to go to bed and I'm dreading waking up to a new thread and at least 22 new pages of "stuff".

So in advance, thanks Mr Orange for your work putting the new thread together.

cicero

Thank you for the heads up. Bloody Trapland was from Indie Royale (I tried to get the key on Desura, but it said I had to get it on Indie Royale's website).

I know everybody keeps posting to http://indiegamebundle.wikia.com/wiki/Keys_Added as a wonderful place to see if new keys got posted, but I never know which bundles I bought or not, so I would have to coam the entire page and go to every bundle website looking to see if I have the game or not.

People coming in the thread and giving a heads up when they know is wonderful. That way I only have to search for one game, usually. imo, people should keep posting when new keys show up.
I usually just search my inbox for the bundle name.
This was my solution to that problem too. I just started running down the list and checking my inbox for the confirmation emails.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yeah usually I skip to the last page but now I check out each page just in case for a straggling game.

dont blacklist pls

Thank you for the heads up. Bloody Trapland was from Indie Royale (I tried to get the key on Desura, but it said I had to get it on Indie Royale's website).
Strange. The "unlock" key on Indie Royale didn't work for me, but on Desura there as two "Unlock" keys and the first one I tried also worked on Steam.

Sblargh

Banned
Anybody tried Rise of Venice? A bit expensive to me, but I might give it a shot just because I always complain grand strategy games are too based on war without enough commerce and intrigue.

wazoo

Looks like the PC version of ACIV is badly optimized.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=719285

People should also learn that "max settings" will be more and more consuming. Like the guy yesterday that did not understand that AAx16 mas meaning MSAAX16 and did not understant why that was a problem.

The game is badly optimized if it runs worse than the same settings on ps4 with comparable hardware. Still, Ubi will never tell you how much they cheat on the console version in terms of settings.

Does L.A. Noire have a story? Or just a lot of separate cases?

Its all story. The cases are their own thing but they are all connected. It doesn't start to pay off until past the halfway mark. If you are invested into the story at that point you will probably go back and replay the initial missions and see all the connections you missed.

People should also learn that "max settings" will be more and more consuming. Like the guy yesterday that did not understand that AAx16 mas meaning MSAAX16 and did not understant why that was a problem.

The game is badly optimized if it runs worse than the same settings on ps4 with comparable hardware. Still, Ubi will never tell you how much they cheat on the console version in terms of settings.

I wouldnt say its badly optimized.

I play it on high with an i5-3470k and a 6870 in 1680*900 and it runs totally smooth and looks gorgeous.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
OK, I decided not to wait to pay it forward from my earlier Modbot win . Here's your chance to win a game before it is released. Thanks again Steam thread and GAF for being such a welcoming community, hope you enjoy it!

I've been mulling over this all day and have decided against entering. It's a licensed game, but Telltale isn't going to lose the TWD licence any time soon and, less importantly, I'm never going to play it.

derExperte

A game is unoptimized if it's CPU limited while not profiting much from more than two cores. Which seems to be the case here and AC3 was the same.

Its all story. The cases are their own thing but they are all connected. It doesn't start to pay off until past the halfway mark. If you are invested into the story at that point you will probably go back and replay the initial missions and see all the connections you missed.
I'm going to put it off for a while.

Jawmuncher

Which is more boring---LA Noire or Mafia 2?

Mafia 2 is a damn fine game. LA Noire is a piece of shit though that's repetitive, boring, and really just hateful all around. Mainly due to the fact that all the characters are unlikeable.

Also farewell Thread 7 hello Thread 8

Mafia 2 is a damn fine game. LA Noire is a piece of shit though that's repetitive, boring, and really just hateful all around. Mainly due to the fact that all the characters are unlikeable.

Also farewell Thread 7 hello Thread 8

I'd say it's the other way around. Mafia 2 has the most boring 3 hour turtorial I've seen in years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom