• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-D_FTW

Whoever talked me into getting Assassin's Creed 2 to properly load, thank you. I can't believe I've had these games sitting in the backlog so long. Game is right up my alley. Love it.

gdt

I've never played Magic before, but I loved the shit out of Yu-gi-oh in middle school/freshman year of high school. Is Magic 2012 good for a total novice at the entire game? Kind of in the mood for a strategy/card game.

NIN90

I've never played Magic before, but I loved the shit out of Yu-gi-oh in middle school/freshman year of high school. Is Magic 2012 good for a total novice at the entire game? Kind of in the mood for a strategy/card game.

It's perfect for people like you. It's very much aimed at beginners or people who have had very brief exposure to Magic.

Schmitty

Since people are giving out games, I have a copy of Toki Tori Defense Grid(+4 resurgence packs)and Half-life 2: Episode 1 (Not sure why anyone wouldn't have this but meh) first person to post can have their choice ect.ect.
I don't have episode 1! I'd be willing to take it off your hands

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Lucid looks interesting but I'm not registering on reddit for a key and it doesn't have a demo? booo

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Its too bad Square Enix doesn't lower the price of Yosumin, its a fun little puzzle game that nice to pick up every now and then. Though the par times on the level sets are just unrealistically short IMO, though I guess it doesn't really matter.

BioHazard

4KRRE.jpg

QnGbD.jpg

6kvWa.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I loved JSR. Playing on the far-more-comfy 360 controller would be great.

1-D_FTW

Thanks for reminding me... this definitely interests me. I really liked JSRF for the Xbox, never played the first.

It's a lot more hardcore. I loved JSRF for the Xbox, but never got past the demo of JSR for the Dreamcast. Willing to give it a second chance, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom