• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
booted up Ys Origin, who are these 2 losers we have to choose from and where is my boy Adol? >_>

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Don't pick the guy, he's an obnoxious little shit.

I picked the girl, she seemed to play more like what im used to from Adol, then saved and restarted to try the magic dude. I thought Adol was always the Ys guy tho?

edit: cant skip this fucking intro >_>

STEAM | May 2016 - VACancy.

L3Aloh9.jpg

Eila

I picked the girl, she seemed to play more like what im used to from Adol, then saved and restarted to try the magic dude. I thought Adol was always the Ys guy tho?

I recommend playing as Yunica first.
Also, the game has tons of throwbacks to Ys I and II so it's a good idea to have played those beforehand.

Rhaknar

I recommend playing as Yunica first.
Also, the game has tons of throwbacks to Ys I and II so it's a good idea to have played those beforehand.

theres no "first" for me, ill play it once and thats it

Rhaknar

the dude is much cooler, its like im playing a shoot em up lol. Also it feels more different from the other Ys games I played with Adol so ill stick with the dude I guess

Ludens

Banned
My RB button died on DS3. Luckily the pad is still under warrantry, since is six months old.
Contacted Amazon for a replacement, since I tried it with a couple of games and it does the same thing.

Red Hood

Banned
Hey guys, I'm having a little trouble with Rocket League setting up split screen. You see, we want to play with a keyboard and controller (PS3 using Motioninjoy). I've tried the most common tricks but it doesn't work. Do any of you play with a keyboard + 3rd party controller?

Rhaknar

Boourns.

You unlock a third character after you beat it with one of the starting characters, and you can't get the true final boss and ending the first time through anyway.

well that sucks for people that dont like to replay games. unless the game itself is much shorter than your average rpg?

anyway im really digging it so far

Eila

well that sucks for people that dont like to replay games. unless the game itself is much shorter than your average rpg?

anyway im really digging it so far

I don't like replaying games either, but this one is worth it. It's short and to the point, much like Cave Story :)

Rhaknar

I don't like replaying games either, but this one is worth it. It's short and to the point, much like Cave Story :)

we'll see. One thing I dont like is having to go into the inventory to equip certain items. For my sanity, is that mask that detects hidden stuff only for big important obvious points, or am I supposed to be using it in every room (as I am) in case theres a secret chest or something? its geting old fast :/

tmarg

we'll see. One thing I dont like is having to go into the inventory to equip certain items. For my sanity, is that mask that detects hidden stuff only for big important obvious points, or am I supposed to be using it in every room (as I am) in case theres a secret chest or something? its geting old fast :/

Iirc, you need it a lot when you first get it, after that you only really need it if something is out of place. If you get stuck somewhere it's worth trying.

Erheller

There's usually a symbol on the ground when you need to use the Mask of Eyes. It's only used like three times in the game or something like that.

Exactly 3 people have received the secret ending in Army. That's impressive considering how it's almost literally impossible to get it the way the game is coded.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I might stop being a lurker in the next thread... or maybe wait another month. Depends on when I get my desktop back even though technically this laptop can run lots of low tech games which I own.
*plays more Halo 5*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom