• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I need a clarification on the Family Sharing, I can't really understand this the way it's written on the the steam site. :\

I want to share my library with a friend of mine, I just want him to be able to access my library, I don't care about his.

He just needs to login with my account on his PC and authorize it, right? Or do I need to log in with his in my PC too?

The former. Steam -> Settings -> Family -> tick "Authorise Library Sharing on this computer" and his account name. As far as game access is concerned, he can't load up anything while you're in-game, but you can load up something while he's in-game and he'll be given a few minutes to finish up before being booted out. If you're in Offline Mode, then that doesn't apply, however keep in mind that shared libraries are inaccessible in OM, so you're the one who has to be offline if you both want to play something.

I'm hoping Valve allows concurrent library access at some point. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky with the upcoming client overhaul.

Z41b4xI.gif

Tizoc

If anyone was a fan of the Freeman's Mind series (where Gordon Freeman is voiced and the whole of HL1 is played out) -

Freeman's Mind 2: Episode 1 is here - and it seems to be a double bluff for April fools, as it appears to be the real deal kicking off HL2.
Ross does some fun video reviews from time to time
I like that he feviews obacure games too
His latest vid is about Maabus, and has a cool Canadian general commenting on your progress thru the game
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QDx7KajLZhU

Y'all should give hiw game dungeon videos a watch

Bouniter

Ahhahaaa great OP gave me a real good chuckle.

and more importantly reminded me that I never watched the Bayonetta anime.

Thankyou.

data

Man, Hollow Knight is really badly optimized and it seems the game gets buggier and has more framedrops and hitching the more completion I have. I don't remember the game playing like this in my first 20 hours. The
False Champion
boss fight especially made my fps go from 60 to the mid 20s for half a second frequently making it really hard to finish it. I hope they do some major optimization patches to the game so I can get back to it and finish all the stuff needed for the
true
end. Really nice game though, enjoyed every hour in the 30 hours I spent with it.

I fed the Game Hole some of my trash and all I got was a thank you

。◕‿‿◕。
The Game Hole thanks you for your offering.

Ascheroth

just got to the
forest after getting fast travel, how far from point of no return

You know, there isn't much point in spoilering something when you don't even mention what the spoiler is about. (It's about Nier, btw)
But as for your question: it's
after the forest

Guys stop, the Bayo site that is reached through a Steam achievement is obviously a tease for an Amiibo or Switch port, nothing Steam related jeez.

fenners

Cart Life is really "Out There Omega Edition". Weird.

I thoroughly enjoyed Vertical Drop Heroes & Out There.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Something suspicious is going on with giveaways today. Trust no one.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fenners, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Cart Life -- MB-4F9ED2D491C05874 - Taken by Vuze. 9 entrants total.
JumpJet Rex -- MB-A9E0C32F6E6D655D - Taken by KainXVIII. 1 entrants total.
Vertical Drop Heroes HD -- MB-C074C251CCCB446C - Taken by Mackenzie 92. 2 entrants total.

t1491076498z1.png

Tizoc

Guys stop, the Bayo site that is reached through a Steam achievement is obviously a tease for an Amiibo or Switch port, nothing Steam related jeez.
I know
But just get hype regardless because why the fuck not? Not like you people havent been doing crazy shit in previous steam threads

Momentary

Banned
wow.. amazed danmaku unlimited is so low.

Well, there are a lot of big shmups today, compared to the time of Danmaku 2 release... And many of this shmups are on sale this weekend (especially Degica ones).

I think bundles and price cut will help the game in the next months, don't worry.

And it's a shame because it's the best Shmup released this year. Especially when it comes to original releases. I bought the game and the soundtrack.

Another bad thing is it has one of the best soundtracks this year and it won't even be mentioned on any lists ever. It's a damn shame.

Tizoc

And it's a shame because it's the best Shmup released this year. Especially when it comes to original releases. I bought the game and the soundtrack.

Another bad thing is it has one of the best soundtracks this year and it won't even be mentioned on any lists ever. It's a damn shame.
I replayed danmaku 2 but the difficulty spikemade me weary about getting 3 :x

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Shit, what was listed as Bad Rats in an earlier giveaway was really Mass Effect Trilogy for Origin. Rockin' Roger, you do April Fools right.

Shit, what was listed as Bad Rats in an earlier giveaway was really Mass Effect Trilogy for Origin. Rockin' Roger, you do April Fools right.

That wasn't me, that was ModBot, I listed everything as a mystery game. My April Fools prank was the one Hollow Knight key hidden in a bunch of GMG mystery box keys.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I will never understand why Steam doesn't do a better job of spotlighting and highlighting their community workshop games instead of burying them behind community behind the game page then behind the workshop tab

would it be so bad to stick on your library a small rectangle screenshots with text saying 'here's what 's popular in the workshop right now' for games with workshop support

People were saying the same thing about Lego City Undercover.

I don't even remember anyone asking or wanting this game to be ported tbh....

Either way I'm pretty sure funding a game is different than just paying the publisher to have it be 'exclusive'

Speaking of chrono.gg how many coins do you get for the 30 day streak? Somehow I missed a day. I probably won't be able to get Brigador before it sells out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom