• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoplx

Mafia 2 is the Daily? Is this real life?

tumblr_ml4j9bwqpo1rmyauarz.gif

Nope.

What

No seriously

This can't be a coincedence

KiDdYoNe

Fuck, the sale is over and the last thing i bought was Bully & Manhunt bundle from Amazon :D

Thought there's gonna be encore day. Anyway, got myself Hammerwatch, Deponia, Dark Souls and Shadow Warrior, which im gonna play right now. Good sale, bunch of great games had a big discount, but i'll be partying at winter.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
No KOF for 7.49 :(. BASEDGOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!

I wanted to double-dip KOF on PC so bad,but oh well. Guess imma go buy something from amazon when I get home later.

At least I got Batman Arkham Origins for free.

feel

Fuck, didn't check gaf and thought there would be another day of sales and Dailies/Flashes because it said there would be a new set of deals in X amount of hours next to the Dailies yesterday. Not that I was going to purchase anything on the last day, but it was a little slap in the face seeing the normal steam store page when I refreshed looking for flip pricing errors lol

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Wait, Tomb Raider Collection is a daily deal now too? That's a hell of an extra sale, went two minutes longer than the Autumn/Spring Sale and is now a Daily Deal.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/26663/

Daily deals last for 48 hours now. Tomb Raider was a daily deal yesterday.

Stanley Parable is still on daily deal too.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

stuminus3

+1 for "I thought there was one more day". Oops. This is just Valve messing with those of us for the "wait for the daily deals/for the last day" mantra.

Grief.exe

I have a wishlist of maybe 20 games, and all of 1 was on a daily (Metro LL) which I didn't even buy. That's why I said this sale stunk.

State of Decay was on daily.

Keep in mind that a lot of this is up to publishers as well. For example, Capcom didn't discount their titles and Disney might as well have ignored the sale entirely.

Jawmuncher

No KOF for 7.49 :(. BASEDGOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!

I wanted to double-dip KOF on PC so bad,but oh well. Guess imma go buy something from amazon when I get home later.

At least I got Batman Arkham Origins for free.

It didn't pop up as a flash or daily right?
Christmas sale here we come! i'm looking to grab it at 7.49 as well.

Freezard

Noooooo! The sale is over? I thought it was one more day, since it said 'New deals in...' :'(

Oh well, I'll get my stuff during the winter sale instead :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom