• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Steam down?

Sodding_Gamer

Nov 13, 2013
Unable to log in to steam at all at the moment. Unable to connect to the steam network. UK here.

Anyone else getting issues with Steam at the moment?

Update: Gaben is back

DrArchon

Jan 28, 2015
I'm logged in, but the store doesn't show everything. For example, there are no top selling games right now.

In the US for context.

Gintoki

Nov 6, 2008

https://steamstat.us/ is better

RealityCheque

Banned
Sep 19, 2014
Ireland
Q: With Steam down, would you say its time for us to start killing and eating each other in a frenzy of fear and bloodlust?

A: Yes, yes I would.

Dinky Dino

Apr 4, 2014
Pokemon Go is working?

I always get to play for a few minutes before the pokeball freezes on me. Now I can't even log in

I think my mistake was using a pokemon trainer account instead of a google one since the trainer account always seems to go down

Haunted

Nov 16, 2006
Client says routine maintenance, so I guess it's routine maintenance that usually doesn't ever happen.

spazimoose

Mar 7, 2016
California
The usual group of idiots have claimed responsibility on their twitter accounts "Courtesy of a payment received from the CSGO Gambling sites. You're welcome Valve." Take it with a grain of salt. Let's see how long they can sustain the DDOS.

Labadal

Aug 31, 2010
Store works fine now.

Friend activity also shows up now.

Things seem to be normal again.