• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam down?

Unable to log in to steam at all at the moment. Unable to connect to the steam network. UK here.

Anyone else getting issues with Steam at the moment?

Update: Gaben is back

DrArchon

I'm logged in, but the store doesn't show everything. For example, there are no top selling games right now.

In the US for context.

Gintoki

https://steamstat.us/ is better

xJII5be.png

Q: With Steam down, would you say its time for us to start killing and eating each other in a frenzy of fear and bloodlust?

A: Yes, yes I would.

Pokemon Go is working?

I always get to play for a few minutes before the pokeball freezes on me. Now I can't even log in

I think my mistake was using a pokemon trainer account instead of a google one since the trainer account always seems to go down

Fasty

Huh. This is the first time I've experienced Steam going down. Pretty impressive. But also impressive how catastrophic Steam going down is to PC gaming!

The usual group of idiots have claimed responsibility on their twitter accounts "Courtesy of a payment received from the CSGO Gambling sites. You're welcome Valve." Take it with a grain of salt. Let's see how long they can sustain the DDOS.

Top Bottom