• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Call of Juarez -- MB-8E76D20F850EDA78 - Taken by Messiah
Ancients of Ooga -- MB-F30CA76766B408B1 - Taken by Blu(e)

Milamber

If I write this thing, Milamber will buy the game exactly NOW.

aThiDAh.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
btw, same as Milamber I'm not buying anything until summer sale, except for:
Trails SC
Lightning Returns and kicks versus out of this universe.
WotS4
Wild Season
Stardew Valley (if released)
Atelier Shallie! not on PC unfortunatelly

talking about Wild Season, it's possible to preoder it http://quickfiregames.itch.io/wildseason
but I'm fairly sure, you don't get steam keys if you buy there. Am I wrong?

I PROMISE I WON'T BUY ANY GAMES EXCEPT THIS LIST OF 10 GAMES

From the ratings, there is absolutely no nudity in game.
no lesbians and no nudity

what kind of kiddie game is this

Arthea

Arthea says that now, but he'll break.
They all break.

you are cruel!
let's say SE suddenly releases FF5 in March and FF6 in June, of course I'll break. Or even worse, Steins Gate comes to steam finally!
But lemme keep my hope for now, that I can stick to couple of games a month, please!

edited:
this made me laugh some, such a meaningful name for a game to be on greenlight right now, with all Nep Nep craze

Nep-Nep got a Makise Kurisu costume for MAGES...

She does a ton of Steins;Gate references too.
Nice!

Milamber

you are cruel!
let's say SE suddenly releases FF5 in March and FF6 in June, of course I'll break. Or even worse, Steins Gate comes to steam finally!
But lemme keep my hope for now, that I can stick to couple of games a month, please!

Nep-Nep got a Makise Kurisu costume for MAGES...
She does a ton of Steins;Gate references too.

Chariot

You should transform your avatar to her CPU mode.
I like the fluffy regular form more. It makes her small snapping moments more powerful. I still laugh sometimes about the extra scene in that episode in that anine where she leaves with Pishy.

zkylon

zkylewd
played and beaten the regular puzzles of the bridge in one sitting. had to look up a guide for the final puzzle cos that was some nasty shit

i think it's a neat idea for a game, but really not that very well done. the game is just too slow and sluggish so you barely feel like playing around and experimenting, and the puzzle count is so low i barely got to develop a good understanding of how it works. the concept of doing like puzzles with like escher logic is really neat but it doesn't really feel like you do a whole lot of that. you barely cross a few "planes" and are mostly doing all the work just rotating the world around so it's not a mind bending thing like echocrome or something. the puzzles were mostly either very easy or just too rigid so they took a bit more time figuring out their easiness

and there's also some sort of dark story or something to it? it tells its meta-philosophical stuff in a in the braidest of fashions, with the house and the text in the background and the doors and everything. it's very late but i felt like it was just trying to sound like it was saying more than it actually was, as it's a game without any sort of conflict or situation or whatever

overall i like the concept but i felt it's just very poorly executed, amazing visuals notwithstanding

But half of that look like nukige-games.

milamber oniichan, would googling this scar me for life?

Mokoi

Banned
CtNejiq.png

Halp. I'm sure my internet connection is working.
I get this a lot. Just close steams, and then view your running processes. Make sure steam isn't still running, and if it is close that shit out. Open steam again, and you shouldn't have any more network problems. That's what I do to fix it. Although it may be another problem for you.

Chariot

I get this a lot. Just close steams, and then view your running processes. Make sure steam isn't still running, and if it is close that shit out. Open steam again, and you shouldn't have any more network problems. That's what I do to fix it. Although it may be another problem for you.
I tried that, didn't work. I just hope it fixed itself when I come home. Trapped in offline mode forever would be scary.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, someone know if a PS4 pad is fully compatible with PS3?
I downloaded All Star Playstation and want play it on coop with a friend, but I've only one PS3 pad. If he brings a PS4 one, can be used with the game?

Rumble and motion controls don't work.

Arthea

Isn't zkylon a she?

everybody with girls avies are male, with male avies (especially Snake ones) - female.
Here, you have some basis for your assessments.
I just had to (><)

edited: before you ask, Casimir and me are aliens, so those rules don't apply

zkylon

zkylewd
I streamed a lot of questionable things. Which one was it again?

how would i know

you picked clothes for a loli girl and talked to her for like half an hour and then got her one of those japanese highschool swimsuit thingies and then you turned it off cos you said you were at work

it was one of the lowest moments of my life

everybody with girls avies are male, with male avies (especially Snake ones) - female.
Here, you have some basis for your assessments.
I just had to (><)

edited: before you ask, Casimir and me are aliens, so those rules don't apply
can i be an alien

Parsnip

Quoting from January thread.

Lords of Shadow

Like all Mercury Steam games, the design is dogshit and the gameplay is just no fun at all.
Quit while you're ahead is what I say.
Eh, I liked LoS quite a bit. I even liked the sequel.
Found the combat quite enjoyable in fact.
It's not a perfect game by any means and even all the people who liked it probably fully admit that it takes too long to get going.

Still, had fun with it, finished it on 360 on hardest difficulty.

Plus you have to buy DLC to get the ending to the game. Fuck that game.
This isn't actually true.
The DLC was more like a bridge between the first game and the sequel.
The ending of the base game is a proper ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom