• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingotech

Hmm I want big Dungeon II but I don't think I want any of the other games in the bundlestars pack.

If anybody doesn't want their copy of bit Dungeon I'll happily take it!

I'll soon be buying a copy of Heavy Bullets from GMG and apparently that comes with a spare gift copy. I'm willing to trade the gift copy for bit Dungeon if anybody is interested?

Anustart

Hi
your old good friend ask you to add him, he got eror when he trying to add you and he ask me to ask you to add him
his profile http:/steamcommuinlty.com/profiles/765815864784 copy this url into your browser like chrome mozilla opera safari and add him please
he w8 for you!

My old good friend is waiting for me at steam commmuintly!

Parsnip

Oh great, now I got charged twice on humble store. Paypal ugh.

Any non-USD people around? I'm curious if humble store offers google wallet as a payment option for you.

Oh wow. Been quite some time visiting Gaf or to be more honest, been some time doing anything on the PC which is not Dark Souls related :/

Already new thread and about 40 pages to catch up :/

The Goty results are still delayed? Hm, that's quite some time now.

Megauap

Apocalypse Bundle: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bund..._medium=social&utm_campaign=bundle+apocalypse

Afterfall Reconquest: Episode 1
Evoland
Meridian: New World
bit Dungeon II
Claire - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
Pineview Drive - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
Madballs in Babo: Invasion
The Nightmare Cooperative - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
Sideway New York
AX:EL - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
Verde Station

If you have (or buy with this bundle) Afterfall Reconquest: Episode 1 and write a comment on the following thread, you will get Episode 2 and 3 for free.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/299640/announcements/detail/213127572380448494

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh wow. Been quite some time visiting Gaf or to be more honest, been some time doing anything on the PC which is not Dark Souls related :/

Already new thread and about 40 pages to catch up :/

The Goty results are still delayed? Hm, that's quite some time now.

They're going to be rolled into this year's results. ;)

Tizoc

Come one, come all~
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Valkyria Chronicles -- MB-89507A632A566BF0 - Taken by Toshin. 60 entrants total.
Pix the Cat -- MB-836D745D66AAB7C9 - Taken by louiedog. 38 entrants total.

t1422914786z1.png

Seeing other peoples creations in Besiege is just as fun as playing, watching the Giant Bomb QL for the game gave me some cool ideas for what I can do.

ModBot said:
ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (trailmix16, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Anoxemia- -- MB-4089B095EFDA027B - Taken by Megauap. 1 entrants total.
Anoxemia- #2 -- MB-072634BB2E92545A - Taken by S1n1st3r. 3 entrants total.
Gravity Ghost- -- MB-80D689171BD38291 - Taken by topyy. 4 entrants total.

t1422905486z1.png
great games

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Hmm, that almost makes you wonder if Treyarch are maybe making a zombie only COD game, or maybe incorporating it into all the different playmodes.

that would be freaking awesome ... their zombie modes are easily the best part of both BLOPS games

Phinor

best six years of your life I bet, I mean what else would someone need if you have a glorious A500! ;)

I hope you had the memory expansion for futuristic 1MB RAM gaming.

But for real, the A500 may be my favorite Home Computer/gaming machine ever, good times :)

Well since you mentioned it, I did in fact have the extra memory. I don't even know how I knew to request extra memory (I didn't have it initially). I also remember a huge blocky thing that handled sending the signal to my TV. Man I hated that thing, if it shifted a nanometer, picture would be garbage instantly.

I also remember the bundled games. Well one of them, F/A-18 Interceptor. A flight simulator as a bundled game, not something you see these days. The other game was a football game but I've no idea what it was called. It wasn't a Sensible Soccer game anyway.

fenners

Let's see if I can break modbot again.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Deadlight -- MB-0995CA52EFF33CD8 - Taken by Madn

sensoft04

Banned
Yep, I'm starting to learn this about The Novelist. I might just stop right now. It's a way to spend time but I wouldn't say it's a memorable experience.

The game isn't that much entertaining. The story should have been better to keep the player engrossed.

Yep, I'm starting to learn this about The Novelist. I might just stop right now. It's a way to spend time but I wouldn't say it's a memorable experience.

The actual "game" part is the worst part about it, it got really repetitive as the game went on. I almost wish it was shorter and trimmed some of those game play bits. The story was okay, it had some moments but it wasn't really anything noteworthy.

They're going to be rolled into this year's results. ;)
Ha! Bit OT but today it snowed loads here and after cleaning the snow in front of the house, I went to our garden and jumped into the thick, fluffy snow. Not gonna joke, I had to think of you Jase :p
Come one, come all~
Oh awesome. Back after some time and just for something nice as this.
Thanks tizzy.
Apocalypse Bundle: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bund..._medium=social&utm_campaign=bundle+apocalypse

Meridian: New World
bit Dungeon II
Claire - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
Pineview Drive - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
Madballs in Babo: Invasion
The Nightmare Cooperative - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
Sideway New York
AX:EL - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
Verde Station
That is a very good bundle, holy! AX:EL looks cool.

If anyone doesn't need Verde Station, I'd gladly buy it off. Just hit me a message here or on Steam.

Nabs

It might help with the COD fatigue a bit, if they did something different on the Treyarch releases, it would be really cool.

I think a proper Treyarch release would help cure COD fatigue. This current squad (the new IW and Sledgehammer) is responsible for MW3, Ghosts and AW. Three games that don't come near the greatness of Blops 1 or 2.

I think a proper Treyarch release would help cure COD fatigue. This current squad (the new IW and Sledgehammer) is responsible for MW3, Ghosts and AW. Three games that don't come near the greatness of Blops 1 or 2.

I agree on that, I prefer the Black Ops to those by a long shot, but zombies seems to be their thing at Treyarch so I could see them doubling down on it. But were would BLOPS 3 even go?

Jawmuncher

2015-02-0217_02_04-jutaxj1.png

I hope Konami will put VAC on TPP, otherwise I need to play it offline the whole time.
If it's like Dark Souls 2, I would risk to be invaded by invincible people all the time :S

I'm only going to play just to invade your base
Even when youre offline. I'll find a way.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I agree on that, I prefer the Black Ops to those by a long shot, but zombies seems to be their thing at Treyarch so I could see them doubling down on it. But were would BLOPS 3 even go?

they could pull an AssFlag and set it before BLOPS1 :) like during WWII, for example!! :)

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

They should merge the zombie mode with the main game to facilitate making maps for the zombie mode and giving the main game an interesting new perspective.

Then give me my god-damned multiplayer.

Nzyme32

2015-02-0217_02_04-jutaxj1.png

I hope Konami will put VAC on TPP, otherwise I need to play it offline the whole time.
If it's like Dark Souls 2, I would risk to be invaded by invincible people all the time :S

Haha, my current internet connection is so bad that anyone attempting to invade my base will probably lag and glitch through the floor into the sea.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ha! Bit OT but today it snowed loads here and after cleaning the snow in front of the house, I went to our garden and jumped into the thick, fluffy snow. Not gonna joke, I had to think of you Jase :p

It was raining when I left work earlier. That's almost snow!

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

I don't think I encountered a single invincible invader in my 2.5 playthroughs (105 hours) of Dark Souls II on PC. Plenty of people with terrible internet connections, but never one I couldn't do a fair amount of damage to before choking under the pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom