• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
832c4bea4f.gif

Uzzy

Good work MMBossstones. What do you want to do with the SteamGAF recommendations for March? I've got my Pillars of Eternity text ready.

Good work MMBossstones. What do you want to do with the SteamGAF recommendations for March? I've got my Pillars of Eternity text ready.

if you have something, you can send it. I'll probably just copy the banner image from the Steam store instead of creating something fancy like Orange does.

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like we don't really need a monthly thread as badly anymore. Now that thread activity has lowered, we're still good to go til the usual page limit switchover. The monthly bit feels like a bit of a leftover from days past when we meant something to Gaming Side. Before the dark ages. We should keep doing them, but it isn't as priority as it once was.
:(
Edit: wasn't purposely necrobumping, I was responding to something 4 pages back.

Lain

Completed the Jukebox quest for my Garrison on WoW and now I can not only have the Pandaren patrol my Garrison, but also listen to the MoP music. What a time to be alive.

Ruruja

4.2gb Evil Within update that apparently does fuck all, game is already 40gb to begin with, good grief.

Also can't we just do OT# like most communities do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom