• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shantom

I feel like this is appropriate

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shantom, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

FootLOL: Epic Fail League -- MB-5BA95B920F4147E1 - Taken by random. 6 entrants total.

t1404863619z1.png

Amzin

Always one upping me.
I suddenly feel like I. R. Baboon to your I. M. Weasel.

And... why didn't you? That gif always makes everything better.

Uh. What the hell is that? Wild horse? Antlerless moose? Deer-horse hybrid?
It definitely looks like some sort of herbivore though... so unless it was foaming at the mouth and had red eyes full of a lust for blood, I'm not sure why you didn't just run by it. :p

Looks like a moose to me, and you do not want to fuck with a moose. They're kinda like Hippos in that people think they look silly and harmless but they're just waiting for the chance to maim you in the face.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
My sympathy for every brazilian steamgaffer

Not like this Brazil

Lain

For a moment I thought I entered the wrong thread, with all that WC talk. Though it's good to see Germany win, but as Copons said, please lose to Netherland after cause I like them better =p

Just a quick thumb up for The Lego Movie Videogame. It's the first Lego game I've played and I'm finding it fun. I've always loved Lego blocks since I was a little kid, both for the construction side, as I loved making my own shit as well for the way they looked (much better than other type of construction block games) so even if I'm not grabbing blocks and combining them (I still remember thinking I wanted to make videogames as a kid and I'd make a Lego videogame where you'd build your shit up and then go on adventures in a Lego world) it's addicting going around destroying Lego stuff to grab things. Plus I love the hair stripes on that girl (real reason I ended up buying this game lol).

schwupp

have fun :)
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (schwupp, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mafia II -- MB-F078E7D371674C76 - Taken by angular graphics. 8 entrants total.

t1404863849z1.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else wanna try a game of 100% Orange Juice? We only need one more.

Stop playing these games when I'm busy or playing other games ;_;

I can't keep up with these threads anymore ;_;

But who else will summarize the thread? :/

Now I feel bad, bought The Bureau for 35 usd when it was released less than a year ago and now is 1 dollar

Lesson learned. Never buy a game near release from a publisher that frequently gives into bundles and sales unless you plan on playing it day one or get a really amazing deal :p

And... why didn't you? That gif always makes everything better.

I mean, we already had one nsfw picture on that page, I don't want to overdo it :p

Wow this thread is almost at its limit already and its only been 8 days

Limit? We're gonna take it into overtime.

Oh cool, the Steam Beta Client got updated and this in particular makes me happy:

Full list:

Wonder which "certain game series" are being included.

Arthea

Brazil steamgaf, I hope you all are Ok, stay strong

edited: I'm too late for 100% fun today, can we play it tomorrow?

Is GAF slow for anyone else or is it just me?

yup, very slow, I somehow think that WC thread is to blame (><)
Not going there to check, no

Arthea

2K bundle is pretty awesome, it's a pity I have most games, including top tier (it happens too often lately), but I bought it regardless, for gifts and such.

Turfster

Is GAF slow for anyone else or is it just me?

Probably dragged down by all that stupid football salt.

Anyway!
New VODO Farout bundle. As with previous bundles, this is mostly weird movies and books, but it also has a few games (ampu-tea, QUBE, Cubetractor, Dustforce)

And then there's Daily Indie Game Bundle 5. Never used them myself, but...
Price: 0.99$, BTA for 2 keys
  • Tidalis
  • Plain Sight
  • Data Hacker:Corruption (GL)
  • Alchemy Mysteries (GL)
  • Sinister City (GL)
  • 12 Labours of Hercules (GL)

Ventara

Sucks so much being ill and bedridden right now :(
Want to watch the game with others (I am German of course).

Don't worry, you're not missing much. Brazil has completely given up. Players just standing around not doing anything. German players are pretty much taking turns scoring. What a disappointment of a match. I'm not even watching the second half.

Dr Dogg

what? I don't get it :/

AC III used to be the first entry then AC Revelations the I and then II and Brotherhood, Liberation and Black Flkag were just randomly thrown in there. At least there in some sort of order now.

Shouldn't Brohood and Rev be sorted as 2.5 and 2.75?
So close, yet so far..

Progress is progress nonetheless.

Edit: Removing Liberation from my Favourites it slots in between Brohood and Rev :/

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
They started testing it with the Ass Creed series.

What is this whitchcraft...

3xd3hBj.png

Also poor, poor Brazil.

That's actually really great news. Although Brotherhood and Revelaitons not being in between II and III is still irritating.

And then there's Daily Indie Game Bundle 5. Never used them myself, but...
Price: 0.99$, BTA for 2 keys
  • Tidalis
  • Plain Sight
  • Data Hacker:Corruption (GL)
  • Alchemy Mysteries (GL)
  • Sinister City (GL)
  • 12 Labours of Hercules (GL)

This has to be the fifth time this game has been bundled. Just greenlight it already to make it stop.

I'm wondering if I want to bite on the latest HB just for The Darkness II. The game looks fun, but eh. I dunno.

Edit: I'm stupid. I thought I had Bioshock 1 on steam. Maybe. Just maybe I'll get it.

nampad

Don't worry, you're not missing much. Brazil has completely given up. Players just standing around not doing anything. German players are pretty much taking turns scoring. What a disappointment of a match. I'm not even watching the second half.

I am watching it, just alone. Can't shout because my throat is sore and it's 4 AM over here. At least I have the day off from work, though it would be fun to hear my Vietnamese colleagues talking about the game :)

Lomax

I'm wondering if I want to bite on the latest HB just for The Darkness II. The game looks fun, but eh. I dunno.

Edit: I'm stupid. I thought I had Bioshock 1 on steam. Maybe. Just maybe I'll get it.

The Darkness II is great fun and doesn't overstay its welcome. Well worth the playthrough and definitely worth a dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom