• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Kind of difficult to do on a laptop with only one hard drive. :p

The this is the perfect time to reinstall Windows and make an OS-specific partition. ;) But if you'd rather avoid that, you could try reinstalling Steam via "Run as administrator".

Blu(e)

Some more.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Blu(e):
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Blu(e), not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Closure -- MB-8D5064C3E6F99B2E - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 3 entrants total.
Costume Quest -- MB-83D6F7BC713C7583 - Taken by Shalashaska. 3 entrants total.
Vessel, Torchlight, Rochard, S.P.A.Z., and Shatter Steam Key -- MB-48FFAF19012CDDAD - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
Dominique Pamplemousse -- MB-233765BA7F17DD9F - Taken by Kurt Russell. 4 entrants total.
Offspring Fling -- MB-55740F82ACAA59E9 - Taken by ExoSoul. 1 entrants total.
Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-C64D1A4E15598AE7 - Taken by Regginator. 2 entrants total.

t1438385725z1.png

Turfster

Ebay Batman Kumquat codes haven't moved an inch.
Guess they'll all be stuck with them, suckers.

Also, the Humble store is having another Square Enix (read: Eidos) weekend, 75% off everything except Lara Croft Guardian of Light & TOO, which are 50% off

Been playing Legend of Grimrock II. It's good fun and seems to have improved upon the original in quite significant ways. The environments are infinitely better than the first time. And you no longer spend half your time looking for tiny buttons hidden in wall textures. I'm not sure if I'll beat it, but I'll certainly get its sale price worth from it.

I wonder why I never hear anyone talking about it?

That game looks like a ton of fun. I'll have to pick it up when it goes on sale again so I can join you guys next time.
I was actually wondering why you'd never join in on the fun.
You don't have it. Sorry buddy for talking about how fun it is. Got it last summer tbh and just started playing it. It gets fairly cheap too. Less than 3 bucks! Hope there's a surprise deal soon for it for you to join us.

Miguel81

Chivalry was really fun. Getting the hang out of the mega-weighty combat slowly.

But it really shined before randoms splurged in masses.

Yeah, they really started rolling in a bit after I joined. Sucks that I had to download/install last minute. Still, it was a lot of fun for the short duration.

Deitus

I was actually wondering why you'd never join in on the fun.
You don't have it. Sorry buddy for talking about how fun it is. Got it last summer tbh and just started playing it. It gets fairly cheap too. Less than 3 bucks! Hope there's a surprise deal soon for it for you to join us.

Yeah, I'm not sure how I missed it in the last sale. I'll add it to my wishlist so I don't miss it next time it's on sale.

Though, even if I had it, it would be hard to join in on these Euro game nights when they are during weekdays, since they happen while I'm at work usually. I had today off though, so I might have been able to join you if I had the game. Oh well, maybe next time.

derExperte

Ping was way too bad to hit anyone reliably in the first match and then the server crashed or something and I bailed. But yes, we should try again.

madjoki

I hope its removing of GFWL and NOT removing stuff I want to keep!

Everyone does.

I just don't want to get my hope up :p

I will get excited only after they add achievements to steam or publicly announce their plans.

Even in best case it will be replaced by Rockstar Social Club

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Finished the second big area in Ether One, the industrial district. It was a nightmare for me, I can't wait to be done with this game

I'm replaying chivalry thanks to GAF (unfortunately I couldn't join last time), and it's really damn fun.
I was with like 1HP left in front of a row of enemy archers, I stopped moving and pressed C in front of them. My character screamed "FOR THE KING!!!" before being decapitated by an arrow.
10/10 would be decapitated again

AHA-Lambda

Finished the second big area in Ether One, the industrial district. It was a nightmare for me, I can't wait to be done with this game

Yeah, was not a fan of this game, felt like a big fetch quest (I didn't bother with the projector puzzles) in many unintuitive areas.
I will say I felt the ending was a cool twist though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom