• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiDdYoNe

Uhhh

My friend sent me a link. It's http://valve.software/
I don't really know who's website it is and all that kind of stuff, but. First of all, i'll say that when you click on the Valve logo it redirects you to another website which looks the same. I don't know if it's Valve's website.

And the second thing.

WkySqFE.png

I don't want to create topic with E3 going on and all those duplicate topics created so i'm posting it here.

No map games have been shown yet--Hearts of Iron 4, Beyond Earth: Rising Tide--this conference has yet to even begin.

It would be nice if Piranha Bytes showed up to show off more of Anno.

Hey Steam friends! I went to the Playstation Experience last night and I have a few codes to give away.

Anyone want any?

Codes for what? I just have a vita for my waifu games.

Thanks~

It was pretty cool but man, some of those fanboys and fangirls were the epitome of hyperbole.

There was a girl next to me who was literally hyperventilating so loud that the dude in front of her turned around and said, "Seriously?"

It was during the Last Guardian part.

Also everyone collectively flipped their shit during the FF7 remake.

I guess thats the reason why somehow gamers are seen as some kind of nerds.

Salsa

Uhhh

I don't really know who's website it is and all that kind of stuff, but. First of all, i'll say that when you click on the Valve logo it redirects you to another website which looks the same. I don't know if it's Valve's website.

And the second thing.

I don't want to create topic with E3 going on and all those duplicate topics created so i'm posting it here.

it's a fake site

http://www.valvesoftware.com/

KiDdYoNe

New page should have it?

Uhhh

And the second thing.

That's what i've told him. Tho i still wanted to check it with you guys.

Good work, tho. It's first link in Google.

Gears Ultimate, neat, but how is it being distributed? Strictly through the Windows 10 store? I may actually click that free Windows 10 upgrade button.

Jazz573

I wish Epic would stop ignoring their other franchises. Where's the next Unreal Tournament?! More importantly where the hell is JAZZ?!

Salsa

bullcrap

there's like 5 gear games

they re-release the one that they already released on PC

I mean whatever yeah probably cool multi, but c'mon

iosefe

This is correct. This is what I got when I redeemed it:

Thank you for attending the 2015 PlayStation E3 Experience. Your digital gifts will be sent to your registered Email in a few weeks.

For more E3 updates visit www.playstation.com/e3/

Anyhoo, I have 4 left. Probably best if I modbot it?

it's worth noting that the badge code is also good for $5 psn credit

i'll take one off your hands if you don't mind ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Phawx

modbot for the PS4 experience codes in a moment fellas. I'm trying to see if I can get the remaining from my friends.

it's worth noting that the badge code is also good for $5 psn credit

i'll take one off your hands if you don't mind ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

soon™.

rtcn63

Won't upgrade to 10 (or its successors) until my next PC build... which hopefully won't be any time soon. I only moved to 7 a few years ago.

Oh well, at least I know there'll be games waiting for me in three to ten years.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The only Lash store links I care about is KI and Gears. Where are those Lash?

You had 1 job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom