• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam logo on Final Fantasy XIII portal site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slowdive

Banned
4HUgyvM.png

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/fabula/FF13_Portal/

Added by mistake or?

Edit: PC is mentioned on the NA Square Enix site, not sure if it was added recently.

BYANS41.png

http://na.square-enix.com/us/games/final-fantasy-xiii

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
So does this mean we'll be able roam Gran Pulse without the N64 fog and massive pop-in? And maybe get some decent grass?

Also, XV PC release looking more likely? Yes please.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Great, now PC users can suffer through the abomination that is Vanille as well :D

iavi

The one way they could get me to buy a XIII trilogy, and they're probably fucking doing it. lawd

Watch this release and be used as the way to 'gauge interest' in Type-0/FFXV PC

JoJoSono

Banned
IF SO! I am so fucking happy right now! God playing XIII with higher quality visuals is going to be amazing. It would also be great to play LR's and not have it run like crap.

YES!

syko de4d

Oh man would buy. At best put all 3 games together for 50-60$.

I hope they dont try to sell them each for a price over 40$ years after release.

And they should add some cosmetic effects for FFXIV in it, so the MMO community will buy it. You know, like D3 Digital Deluxe had some kind of WoW Pet i believe.

mdubs

Banned
Square just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about console gaming culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in pc gaming where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in consoles, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the console gamers, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase FFXIII for any system, nor will they purchase any of Square's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Square has alienated an entire market with this move.

Square, publicly apologize and cancel FFXIII for steam or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom