• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Any idea why the warfighter games were pulled?

Nah, I'm not familiar with them at all. Best guess: Either there was another licensed element to them or perhaps Ubi got fed up responding to support tickets regarding the broken MP (they use GameSpy).

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I had a chance to go to the xseed office in Torrance California but my anxiety forced me not to. I should have gone.

I live a couple of miles away.

Tizoc

Steam Summer Sale be all like
BFoQImA.gif

When you see dat price error/mistake.

Asgaro

i remember really liking graw 2

probably the only tom clancy game i ever liked (granted haven't played that many)

the camera thing was just super cool, i don't even remember how it worked but i loved that

Gzh71Ku%20-%20Imgur.gif

graw%202%20steam.png

yea i almost bought it on like a summer sale or something but didn't feel like it

i'm not sure if i'd want to play it again, but it was a pretty cool game in my memory

except that one like "solo mission" or whatever

i hated that shit as much as i hated the solo mission in brothers in arms 1

Do you mean this one?

That mission where you have to lay prone and take cover in a cemetery, while enemy helis drop down enemies that surround you, and you have to use night vision goggles to see through the smoke?

Yeah, I remember it fondly. Bought and played the game in 2013 I think.
Was intense and had to redo it quite a few times.

titch

Nah, I'm not familiar with them at all. Best guess: Either there was another licensed element to them or perhaps Ubi got fed up responding to support tickets regarding the broken MP (they use GameSpy).

Cheers - can pick up a cheap non-steam physical copy but don't really want to start going down that route.

zkylon

zkylewd

haha

[Do you mean this one?

That mission where you have to lay prone and take cover in a cemetery, while enemy helis drop down enemies that surround you, and you have to use night vision goggles to see through the smoke?

Yeah, I remember it fondly. Bought and played the game in 2013 I think.
Was intense and had to redo it quite a few times.

i'm not sure, i think you were exploring a bunker with nightvision goggles on?

it was really long ago, so long i don't think i'd even recognize myself if i saw me

I think it was pushed back to June or something? On of their's on GAF said that they are just keep stumbling over bugs and want to have a late working game instead of an early mess.

edit: he even posts here in SteamGAF sometimes: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=165532577&highlight=#post165532577
ughhh hurry the fuck upppp

I had a chance to go to the xseed office in Torrance California but my anxiety forced me not to. I should have gone.

I live a couple of miles away.
i got like breathing distance from tim schafer and chickened out of asking him to take a picture with me

i know the anxiety

it sucks :/

dex3108

After reading few Arkham Knight previews I have feeling that Rocksteady went too big. I have feeling that many mission types will repeat. That Riddler race looked boring and many other missions will force players to use Batmobile. Also i have feeling that there will be many hoard missions in game. But we will see in couple of weeks.

Chariot

After reading few Arkham Knight previews I have feeling that Rocksteady went too big. I have feeling that many mission types will repeat. That Riddler race looked boring and many other missions will force players to use Batmobile. Also i have feeling that there will be many hoard missions in game. But we will see in couple of weeks.
The Arkham games were always bloated. Never even attempted to 100%, I am not running after 200 Riddler trophies, no thank you. But I generally don't like the idea of focusing on the Batmobile. I hate vehicles and I am sure to be forced into use this thing they worked so hard on. Gurghl.

zkylon

zkylewd
is 'major' a real american name?

it just sounds beyond stupid to me

I touched Bruce Willis' hand when he passed by to open the Hard Rock Cafe long time ago and introduce his band.

did you like shake his hand or like just awkwardly rubbed it

either way that's pretty cool i guess

Milamber

did you like shake his hand or like just awkwardly rubbed it

either way that's pretty cool i guess

He was going down the red carpet like a WWE wrestler entrance with his hands out highfiving the crowd towards the stage.

Which reminds me of my old dream is to fight UnderTaker in the squared circle and be tombstoned by him. After knocking him around, of course.

dex3108

The Arkham games were always bloated. Never even attempted to 100%, I am not running after 200 Riddler trophies, no thank you. But I generally don't like the idea of focusing on the Batmobile. I hate vehicles and I am sure to be forced into use this thing they worked so hard on. Gurghl.

I did 100% for all Batman games (except Challenge mode) and yeah doing 100% in Batman games can be annoying and generally payoff is not worth doing it. In Witcher 3 at least you can find good armor, sword or other items when you do Monster Nests or Hidden Treasure.

zkylon

zkylewd
it's Milamber ... do you even have to ask?
;)

lol true

;)

He was going down the red carpet like a WWE wrestler entrance with his hands out highfiving the crowd towards the stage.

omg that's so dumb and awesome at the same time

my dad's girlfriend was like freaking out when they were at paris and they saw him at a movie premiere or something

she's like a super smart philosopher which made it all the more funny when she was like omg bruce willissssssss

xaZEtlx.jpg

that went well for KT ...
yea i noticed this on some other game too

weird

but unsurprising

wilflare

They bunch together the steam and uplay purchases on the client. But unlike Origin you can't download the uplay version of the games you own on steam.

that's confusing but I guess it works :O
so whatever uplay games I have on Steam = I have it on the uplay client too right?
if only whatever uplay games I have consoles = I have it on uplay PC :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom