• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ModBot said:
ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Payday 2 masks -- MB-2C065F7E2D64448D
BADLAND -- MB-FAC4F431DBA95147 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 8 entrants total.
Teleglitch -- MB-0D350126CF39DA24
Thief Gold -- MB-8F3EF22A135C9553 - Taken by Vlad. 2 entrants total.
Ballpoint Universe -- MB-CA0E4FD097C652DE - Taken by Se7enSword. 1 entrants total.
One Way Heroics -- MB-26D6F244C4D7F8E5 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Crash Drive 2 #2 -- MB-91AD8863767D7606 - Taken by redlacs. 1 entrants total.
Crash Drive 2 #3 -- MB-EB40DAFF2C926844 - Taken by Sarcasm. 1 entrants total.
Crash Drive 2 #4 -- MB-2D9CEA5C6705AB78 - Taken by bobnowhere. 1 entrants total.
Crash Drive 2 -- MB-59D4CDAE5BD3918A - Taken by S1n1st3r. 2 entrants total.

t1433079849z1.png
I think Crash Drive 2 should come with a key for friends

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
We're over the 400 page limit, damn!

The new thread for June will be going up later today.

fantomena

There's quite a lot of folks currently playing The Witcher on Steam compared to weeks/months ago, guess it's because of Witcher 3.

Im one of them

Lomax

There's quite a lot of folks currently playing The Witcher on Steam compared to weeks/months ago, guess it's because of Witcher 3.

Im one of them

Yeah both the first and second games jumped up substantially in number of players before release of Witcher 3. At one point all three games were in the top 25.

The greedy part of me feels as though Valve shouldn't have removed the level 10 requirement for foil drops as they would have retained some of their value post-beta.

Probably. Do you have any data on what percentage of the user base is below level 10?
Anyway, at some point I distinctly remember purchasing regular cards for around 1€50

Those were the days. I bought a good number of games during sales thanks to cards/dota items. Now they're not even worth the effort to put them up for sale.

Yup. It's not worth the hassle... That's why I use Steam Inventory Helper to batch sell everything...

EDIT: here you go: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...helper/cmeakgjggjdlcpncigglobpjbkabhmjl?hl=en

baterism

I never get foils from my anime games.

I have. Twice. One for TitS which sold for, like 2 bucks after several months. Second, for Gurumin, which I put for 1 and a half buck, still unsold for months.

It still take special kind of anime games. Kind of games which target deep-pocketed fans. Like Neptunia....
I have open like dozen of it (not exaggerating at all) and still nada.

Chariot

Wow. Did any of you ever scroll through the badge menu to look what games still have card drops and constantly going: "Wha- I own that?"

Annubis

My best one was a foil from a game almost nobody bought.
In the end, it sold at 5$ but I had it up for sale for about half a year =/

I probably made more than that 5$ with all the low value cards I sold in 6 months.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Probably. Do you have any data on what percentage of the user base is below level 10?

I think the best we have is what SteamBot says: the mean/median profile levels are 9 and 7, respectively, based on data sourced from approximately 3.9m accounts, but bot accounts presumably have a bit of an impact on such statistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom