• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li Kao

Mar 1, 2012
Lolllllllll please it must be a joke, my luck is something else. So I spent some hours updating my shitty laptop, installed steam, took a peek at the options and... steam broadcasting doesn't work on XP.
Normal, for me it's just monday.

MUnited83

For you.
Dec 14, 2013
opened a Hyperdimension Neptunia booster, got a foil worth almost 6 dollars :D

(gotta wait a week to sell it tho :( )

Momentary

Banned
Jan 22, 2011
I'm late to this, but concerning Koei Tecmo, I could care less if they stopped porting games over to the PC. There are a few games I am somewhat interested in, but they'll just fuck the port up anyway. What a horrible company when it comes to their ports.

madjoki

Jul 28, 2014
Finland
steamcommunity.com
Are the Arkham Knight nvidia promo codes Steam?

Yes.

I'm late to this, but concerning Koei Tecmo, I could care less if they stopped porting games over to the PC. There are a few games I am somewhat interested in, but they'll just fuck the port up anyway. What a horrible company when it comes to their ports.

No mouse support, WTF. Do Japanese save space by not using mouses?

Kurt Russell

Aug 27, 2014
www.gamingonpc.com

They are learning slowly, but at least they seem to be improving stuff. Bladestorm isn't a PS3 por for example, that's something!

Hektor

Mar 10, 2015
O
steamcommunity.com
No mouse support, WTF. Do Japanese save space by not using mouses?

Japanese people adopted the superior hollywoodstyle. Operating a pc with keyboard only.

rtcn63

Aug 14, 2013
Well, I mean, aren't VN's designed to be played one-handed? For reasons. KT is targeting a similar audience.

Oct 19, 2011
Anyone know if you get blocked from the market nowadays if you use Steamguard (when signing in from an unrecognized browser/computer)?

Arthea

Jan 28, 2010

They have to learn something at some point, I'm all for them trying, then we can hope for NG and Atelier games on steam.
Do they get any feedback, I wonder. Because if they don't, they won't learn anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.