• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Doop

Let me install AKIBA'S TRIP now.
PervertFaceAlbail.gif~c200

You're a creepy weirdo.

I'm mad jealous.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Congrats ;D

Congrats on game number 663!

Congrats on stealing my copy of the game :'(

Just kidding. I have a bunch of games to play through before I can consider getting anymore.

You're a creepy weirdo.

I'm mad jealous.

Thanks everyone. The game looks odd and 30fps limit kinda sucks but the game is fun from the 30 minutes I played of it.

oh amd does this too

didn't know

gives me a bit of faith in buying an amd card

It's not as bad as you've heard. They released a driver for DA:Inquisition and GTA V as well earlier.
If you're on a high end card with crossfire, it's true that you'll be stuck until a new driver arrives for a particular game. Other than that, you'll be fine.
Anyway, people ended up rolling back their "Witcher 3 ready" Nvidia driver due to crashes.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's not as bad as you've heard. They released a driver for DA:Inquisition and GTA V as well earlier.
If you're on a high end card with crossfire, it's true that you'll be stuck until a new driver arrives for a particular game. Other than that, you'll be fine.
Anyway, people ended up rolling back their "Witcher 3 ready" Nvidia driver due to crashes.

good to know

ty

nowhere near buying a new videocard tho since im getting screwed but one day...

As of right now, I think it's the only place where you can buy a Steam copy of the game.

Thanks. I am just wondering whether I can buy it now or it will be in the Steamsale in a few days.

I remember quite often some games that were released shortly before a Steamsale still got great discounts during the sale.

The Beta drivers always have problems with videoplayback though. Every time I install one of those beta drivers, whether it was when I had my 6870 or my 280x and I start a video sometimes, it shows "The driver had to be restarted".

well then ...

The game's now officialy out of my care list.

good to know

ty

nowhere near buying a new videocard tho since im getting screwed but one day...

Just take your time.
The more you wait, the cheaper the cards will be. :D

The Beta drivers always have problems with videoplayback though. Every time I install one of those beta drivers, whether it was when I had my 6870 or my 280x and I start a video sometimes, it shows "The driver had to be restarted".

Never had that issue, I rarely watch video on my PC though.

didamangi

Hope they get rid of that unskippable 5-10 minutes intro/tutorial that explains every little thing to you that plagues the series ever since the Burnout devs take over.

It's a racing game. Put up one screen explaining the controls and shit and just let me race for Pete's sake.

Offline Friends Pack - $9.99

Offline season pass $20

Nabs

Hope they get rid of that unskippable 5-10 minutes intro/tutorial that explains every little thing to you that plagues the series ever since the Burnout devs take over.

It's a racing game. Put up one screen explaining the controls and shit and just let me race for Pete's sake.

Offline season pass $20

From the book of Morningbus:

I no longer trust Criterion to treat me like a sentient creature anymore. Their games are fun, but usually require you to sit in front of an unskippable tutorial on breathing, blinking, and the rudimentary concepts of what a videogame is.

If a caveman were thawed out of some ice, I'd plop him in front of a Criterion game as I'm pretty sure it'd bring him up to speed on the last 40,000 years of human endeavor.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
It's rumored Mirror's Edge 2 is only online and open world too.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=162815398#post162815398

- Part of this open world environment includes a persistent, “always online” component. The open world is considered a multiplayer “playground” where other plays can drop-in/drop-out seamlessly, freely choosing their level of interaction with other players and the game world. A comparison to Journey‘s online feature was given as the closest example.

hah hah :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom