• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

An addendum to my preview. Who should buy Korra?

PwFtVrM.gif

DocSeuss

Just thought I'd mention something about this post.

Gawker's size limits are crazy. I asked Chris if we could do webms because the gif size for my Halo and Dead Space article was like... 636x358 @ under 3 MB.

Patison

Looking at all those games coming out I wish I would finally manage to gather enough money for my PC's upgrade... oh well, my backlog should keep me busy for a while. I just hope I'll be able to run Alien and Evil Within. I'm not too worried about the latter, because I hadn't any real problems with with Wolfenstein. If gameplay's good enough, low/mid 1080p will satisfy me :)

My graphics card isn't even on the list, it really is time to upgrade isn't it? :(

Probably waiting forMetal Gear Solid

Anteater

I'll just shit my pants with alien this month, life is tough

Well I couldn't fix the I/O error with my D:\ and it's just freezing no matter what I do with it, so I decided to just remove the entire partition (goodbye my bioware Mass effect and Dragon Age saves... and whatever 400gig of stuff I had on there), removed the EFI partition (don't know what that is) and recreated the partition, no freezes so far accessing it and I'm able to move big files on it, let's see if it'll last.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Well I just went kinda nuts on the Steam purchases. It started so innocent and then bam 145 dollas later. Curse GMG and steam sales.

JustinBB7

Sleepy Dogs even worth it if you already own all story dlc? I read there are some nice upgrades here and there but I don't see why that would matter anymore. Already 100% beat it :(

(sad because it was so good and I want a real sequel)

Freezard

My Origin account is banned buying games for violating the terms of service and I've never even played any game on Origin or done nothing. All I've bought are some bundle games and C&C Collection. What the hell? I've heard some people got banned for too long inactivity though so I guess that could be the case... good thing their support chat isn't working.

If it wasn't for Bayonetta 2, I would get Sunset Overdrive, but I don't want to get too many games at once and ignore one of them
Hopefully I'll have time to play them both, currently working night shifts so I'll just have to stay awake longer :p

What are the visual improvements of the Sleeping Dogs definite edition?

AMD alien codes will come out at release?

oipic

Oh look, my card isn't even on there.

Yup, just another little reminder that my beloved 5850 (and cards of its time) are overdue for replacement, they've tended to have not appeared on tables like this one for a fair while now.

Mr O: great work on the OT once again, dear chap - thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom