• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

So on my way out the door going back to work I bumped into the postie...
ZapiLln.jpg
Squeeee!!!

Played the first 90 minutes or so of Alien last night and, um, no alien yet.

I know that Alien is pretty much just corridors, but boy does it both look great and run well. It's the first current gen game that i've played that really feels like it's a league above the last gen stuff. Can't wait to put my headphones back on and continue exploring that derelict space base.

Just wait until you get Alien. Then you'll wish for no Alien.

CA really did a great job at making the whole fucking game tense. People, Androids, Aliens, the Ship. The whole thing is terrifying.

Bad news for you Hotline Miami fans. I talked to Devolver Digital's Andrew Parsons yesterday at Brasil Game Show and he told me that it's unlikely Hotline Miami 2 will be released before the second semester of 2015.

Yes. 2015.

aku:jiki

Bad news for you Hotline Miami fans. I talked to Devolver Digital's Andrew Parsons yesterday at Brasil Game Show and he told me that it's unlikely Hotline Miami 2 will be released before the second semester of 2015.

Yes. 2015.
If that means it won't crash every 10 minutes, I'm all for it. I had to restart HM1 after every level even if it didn't crash...

-MD-

Evolve Alpha registration for Halloween act fast code is for multi use

http://evolvegame.com/news/evolves-big-alpha-coming-everywhere-this-halloween

Entered for one of these the other day but I went ahead and did it again just because, thanks for the heads up.

Yes. 2015.

Shitty news =/

I don't really have my eye on anything in November/December, would've been perfect.

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday :D

I've been 24 for months, it's no big deal. It's not like being 25 or anything.

Have a good one.

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday, man. : ) Enjoy it!

Jørdan;133555706 said:
Happy birthday, have a great day.

Congratulations on being almost as old as me! ;)

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday. Child of the 90s. Born after the Berlin Wall.

I feel old.

Happy birthday md :) I hope you have a lot of fun today

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it.

JustinBB7

Yes. 2015.

Wat.

I know games are hard to make, but Hotline Miami isn't a big ass rpg with million dollar graphics, and they even have the first game to build off..

Wonder what the reason is for a year long delay..

Knurek

Wat.

I know games are hard to make, but Hotline Miami isn't a big ass rpg with million dollar graphics, and they even have the first game to build off..

Wonder what the reason is for a year long delay..

Devs learning how to use a Game Maker version that doesn't crash on every other computer on the planet?

Spooky birthday, MD.

Mibuokami

Hi, I am once again getting rid of some clutters. Cheers and enjoy.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mibuokami, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Alan Wake Franchise -- MB-1F1FF256E85B5FF0 - Taken by Gianni Merryman. 2 entrants total.
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition -- MB-E09C2943E05812EC - Taken by Catshade. 3 entrants total.
Sleeping Dogs -- MB-22AF6EC1210F0AFE - Taken by Kirosia. 1 entrants total.
Hitman: Absolution -- MB-B817E5A984912298 - Taken by Whelan. 2 entrants total.
Bastion -- MB-39039E8B8478622B - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition -- MB-7FD5F2F63C65E6A6 - Taken by oipic. 9 entrants total.

t1412862524z1.png

FloatOn

On the one hand Hotline Miami 2 getting delayed to 2015 is super lame.

But on the other... it gives me more time to obsess over Isaac Rebirth.

edit: also, jimmy sterling needs to chill out. it's just video games. it's not like any of this really matters. it's a god damn hobby. bigger fish to fry etc etc

See, i just don't get this. Ignore those comments, they're clearly coming from immature, unsophisticated crowd that are having emotional reactions to games that they have emotional attachments to. The best approach, if any, is to be an adult about it and reply in a mature, sophisticated manner.

this? You're just inciting the incitables.

Mibuokami

Oops, missed one...

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mibuokami, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Deluxe Edition -- MB-29619E0690CA761E - Taken by Knurek. 16 entrants total.

t1412863244z1.png

derExperte

Hi, I am once again getting rid of some clutters. Cheers and enjoy.

Not bad. But a longer running raffle would've been better imo especially during the (European) day when there aren't as many folks around as usual.

See, i just don't get this. Ignore those comments, they're clearly coming from immature, unsophisticated crowd that are having emotional reactions to games that they have emotional attachments to. The best approach, if any, is to be an adult about it and reply in a mature, sophisticated manner.

this? You're just inciting the incitables.

Everyone has to vent sometimes and I think stuff like this shouldn't just get buried.

aku:jiki

edit: also, jimmy sterling needs to chill out. it's just video games. it's not like any of this really matters. it's a god damn hobby. bigger fish to fry etc etc
Kind of a strange way to reason considering it's his job? He absolutely should care as much as he's capable.

Not bad. But a longer running raffle would've been better imo especially during the (European) day when there aren't as many folks around as usual.
What kind of anti-european shit is this? Disgraceful. All raffles should be run at this time of day.

sprinkles

Yes. 2015.
I just bought the first game a second time to replay it on the Vita. To get me in the mood for the sequel. Which won't release until next year...

FloatOn

Kind of a strange way to reason considering it's his job? He absolutely should care as much as he's capable.

something to be said for being level-headed.

the schtick of being angry, cynical and otherwise negative in a very loud way is nothing but clickbait.

there's a bunch of shit that I hate about video games but I'm not going to be toxic about it. that's the kind of shit that gets you banned for life around here
see derrick01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom