• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
I WON Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition! !

y'all missed out, i got the real goods. thanks binary!

CHECK IT

8PG3XDP.jpg

9CJRjoi.jpg

1i5hGBA.jpg

MRORANGE

New thread, as we nearly reached 400, and I doubt I would have any time this week to create a new thread, will ask a mod to lock this thread.

You may need to run the application as an administrator if UAC is turned on for your PC.

The reason this happens is that by default in Windows, when UAC (User Account Control) is turned on, an application is not allowed to spawn another application since this is a technique sometimes employed by hackers. Idle Master is completely safe, but in order for it to launch the second application which simulates you being "in-game", you'll need to run the start application as an administrator or adjust your UAC settings.

yeah that fixed it , thank you :)

Miguel81

Do my eyes deceive me or did someone get banned in this thread?

Anyway, I'm watching TLoKorra for the first time so I can get a feel for this series before I get the game.

Dark Souls cheevos? Possible GFWL removal? Great news, and good reason to jump back into Lordran.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is one of those games on my backlog next to play, is it something worthwhile to play?

Honestly, I wish it was. It has a lot going for it except for the gameplay, which feels like a square peg in a round hole.

The Last of Us is a damn good looking game (considering PS3....)

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is one of those games on my backlog next to play, is it something worthwhile to play?

Game gets undeserved hate. Falls short in a few place, but a pretty enjoyable experience if you enjoy 'Mass Effect' - lite style combat.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

The beginning is pretty aweful, then it gets a bit better and then pretty bad again.
Don't even bother with the story, it's so dumb at the end I had no idea what's going on.
I wouldn't recommand buying it but if you already own it, go play it. It has some pretty neat ideas.

Shadownet

Banned
Alright time for some fun. First person who can correctly guess my favorite JRPG game of all time and post a picture of the cover art get a copy of Sniper Elite 3. You can either post it on here OR PM me with your answer.

I believe I have told you guys what it was quite a few times already.

Requirements:
1. One entry per person
2. Gotta be a SteamGAF members I recognize. No lurkers. I know who's who.
3. Don't enter unless you absolutely want the game.

xBladeM6x

Alright time for some fun. First person who can correctly guess my favorite JRPG game of all time and post a picture of the cover art get a copy of Sniper Elite 3. You can either post it on here OR PM me with your answer.

I believe I have told you guys what it was quite a few times already.

Requirements:
1. One entry per person
2. Gotta be a SteamGAF members I recognize. No lurkers. I know who's who.
3. Don't enter unless you absolutely want the game.

Call Of Duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom