• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012-07-16-summer-spendings.png

2011-07-04-summer-savings.JPG

I'm trying to buy Hotline Miami but Steam wouldn't get my money.

justjim89

Been trying to add Frozen Synapse to my cart for 10 fucking minutes and it's not working. This shit is infuriating every year.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Nice thread!

Operation FP red river or whatever and pineapple smash crew are like 3 dollars and 75% off

IKnow wait for them to be on the daily deals but they aren't gonna really go cheaper than that are they?

DirtRiver

Anyone is interested in splitting the cost for a Don't Starve 2-pack? Price is the same as if you bought the single game but you get two copies. Will paypal you the money :)

RoKKeR

Hype! Only eying a few things so I am going to try and keep the spending low.

>$100 spending in bound

I like how in the community vote box it says "you could get a Steam Summer Sale trading card! (subject to availability)" because yeah Steam is totally going to run out of those.

Several people on the other thread asking about defiance. WAIT on this, it is a candidate for the votes on the Community's Choice and will be even cheaper if it wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom