• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

mole_popout1.gif
Daily Deals:

ipVP644MmEJy9.PNG

Yesterday's Dailies (still available to buy for a limited time in case you missed them)

iFzuMhuBP6wS9.PNG

current Flash Deals/Poll/Last poll winner (currently discounted)

iQuCJnMgjGK7j.PNG

Postcards! (click for big):

Stearn Summer Sale - (Overlooked) Indie Game deals discussion thread by Toma!

ModBot is a robot that can securely and conveniently give away Steam keys for games. Made by fellow mod sensation Stumpokapow.

How to give something away:
>>>>CLICK FOR MORE INFO<<<<

UPDATE!: There's now another user named ModBot 2 in order to ease load. You can't send a PM to ModBot 2, but he might pm you back with the code you sent to ModBot 1.

ibq7w2xvuoS8t1.gif

MODBOT ALSO WORKS WITH GIFTS THAT ARE NOT KEYS

What this means is that you can send yourself a steam gift through email, and send modbot the GIFT'S URL. Thus you can use it (and it is encouraged) to make giveaways in this very thread during the sales.

5dfTeqM.png

When you receive the email, scroll to the bottom. There will be a section titled, 'To receive your gift:' and a url below it.

Enter that URL in a PM to modbot in this fashion.

Game Name - https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/A010G4A0EF24336F

The full code will look like this: https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/A010G4A0EF24336F?redeemer=YOUREMAIL@gmail.com

Delete the question mark and everything after it in the PM to Modbot.

>>>>CLICK FOR MORE INFO<<<<

TL;DR:

iniV7vH0rbiX4.gif

Useful Sites:

For better browsing on the different store prices (depending on region) you can always use SteamPrices

For better browsing of every game on sale at the moment I recommend using SteamGameSales

For better everything. Install Enhanced Steam on your browser

Users who are willing to help by gifting (in exchange of the proper value sent through paypal) games from other, cheaper regions:

NOTE: Keep in mind that paypal fees might turn up during the exchange. If this is the case it is encouraged for the user being helped to take care of them (you can ussually get around it by sending something like 1 or 2 extra bucks)

us.png
- japanator

us.png
- I H8 MEMES

us.png
- gabbo

gb.png
- Cosmic Schwung

and yeah:​

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
What is better, flash or daily?

Dailies, Flash Sales and Community's Choice are all the same when it comes to discounts. Outside of mistakes, there's never been a case where one contained a better deal than the other.

itilqt2mvB26I.gif

Damn it, I should've bought all the mystery cards from the cardswap bot before they transformed, because they doubled in price after that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom