• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale Confirmed to start June 11th, Get Yo Wallets Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured this was new news worthy since it is kinda buried in the other thread and some may be wondering. Thanks to some fellow GAF members who got the e-mails.

T9d6cvi.png

If Mod's don't feel this is worth a new thread feel free to close it, but I though it was worth the spin off since its confirmed now and no longer rumor.

K4Zo5wj.gif

I've got a huge backlog and am more than satisfied with the games I have yet to play, but as always, I'll be on the lookout for any great deals on games on my radar.

Ventara

Oh shiiit! This weekend?! I am hyped!

On a side note, I really shouldn't be excited. I have such a huge backlog that the mere thought of finishing them is laughable.

Wensih

My first ever steam sale. Should be fun. I'll try not to go too crazy. Cant really afford to.

This is going to be my first steam sale with my newly built PC that can actually handle something other than 2D indie games. I'm looking forward to some heavy cuts on some older AAA titles as well as Cities Skyline and some other newer things.

Psyched!

Gotta put some money in my nephews Steam account so he can take advantage of this, too. Just recently built him his first gaming PC.

Lingitiz

I took the last Steam sale off after going crazy for all of them since 2012. Feel like I've built up a nice list of games to grab now.

That feeling of your first Steam sale though.... There's nothing quite like it.
All logic goes out the window.

I'm in Europe, where Steam sales are basically "those weeks when Steam is not an overpriced ripoff", so there's not much to be excited about. Will buy if I see a good deal, but they're getting really rare especially with the recent full-price increase to €60.

Seanspeed

Banned
I feel like there's enough that's been out for a while now that people complained didn't get discounted very much in previous sales that this sale could be good.

Kadin

E3 AND Steam Summer Sale all before my new job starts on the 22nd. Talk about perfect timing!! Almost one year of unemployment finally over!!

kuroshiki

lol. past 3 years steam sale has been nothing but underwhelming for me.

But then again recently all the pc sales has been underwhelming. =X

El Topo

I don't recall the last few Steam sales as particularly mindblowing, outside of the occasional price glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom