• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I dont care if my team wins since I wont make the badge today, therefore I wont contribute so I cant win

A little sad that banished is only 25% off... my wife has a copy but I want it on my account as well. Not willing to buy it again at that price.

Halo 2

Banned
h.jpg

What should it be?

Bit trip something

I'm pretty sure I saw at some point a list of users with the amount of games they owned, and you could see JaseC was in the top 10 or whatever; I remember it was a recurring topic to wonder whether he'd be able to go up or keep his place, or if other users would eventually go past him

Stump answered more precisely a little bit up. The way I do it is to go down the rabbit hole of people friends list, eventually you get to some people with almost all the games on steam.

Like this guy
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987370777

Acccent

There is no public list. Some users have tried to cobble together a list of the top game collectors using public profiles. The location for that list was here but is offline now. The top users on Steam on GAF are textonly, xelios, and JaseC
Stump answered more precisely a little bit up. The way I do it is to go down the rabbit hole of people friends list, eventually you get to some people with almost all the games on steam.

Like this guy
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987370777

Hm, alright. I don't think this is the list I saw (I remember a black background, with a steam-like design, and tiny icons for the flags) but it doesn't matter much. Thanks anyway :)

Ensirius

So Gaf, I'm eying that Far Cry 3 deal right now. Question is, if it's not a daily, is it pretty much guaranteed it will be back on sale at some point? I want to wait for games I'm more interested in.

Red

I got team red
LLShC.gif

So Gaf, I'm eying that Far Cry 3 deal right now. Question is, if it's not a daily, is it pretty much guaranteed it will be back on sale at some point? I want to wait for games I'm more interested in.
Just wait. If doesn't go up as a daily, but it on 6/30.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
lol Team Pink being blown by in the past four hours. lol.

Not that I care since this sale dynamic is pretty terrible with the rewards and stuff so far.

tmarques

Not sure if I want Riptide... I did enjoy the original game but I'm not sure if I'd like to go back.

And Deadly Premonition is 75% off. I know I'm supposed to wait for the daily deals, but how much cheaper can it get realistically get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom