• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steins;Gate coming to PS3

iavi

What? There's bugs in the PC version? First I've heard of em. I planned on playing the PC version since that's the only one that's available in English.

Yeah, sometimes the phone won't let you actually reply to msgs, causing you to miss flags. That's the only one I've seen so far. It's fixed with a quick reload, but it's annoying, regardless.

Best place for me to insert this information.

Blick completed the revision of the scenario. The script is entering its editing and QC stage now.

BiggNife

Who is Blick? Can I have some more elaboration? Is this referencing a fan-translation or official?

Doing some google searching it looks like Blick is working on a fan translation

http://e17time.blogspot.com/

Also as others have said in the thread, JAST USA (a company that publishes English versions of Japanese dating sims, many of which are of the adult variety) has publicly said that they're looking into distribuing the game in the US.

So one way or the other, we'll probably get to play Steins;Gate in English eventually.

Afrikan

didn't know about this series....when I read the title I got excited thinking it had something to do with

The-Gate-Movie+dvd.jpg

would've been cool.

Has Jast even released Saya no Uta yet? It's been awhile since they've announced it, so i'd imagine the wait for S;G is gonna be pretty lengthy. If you've got an iPhone, you can actually patch the app to play it in English. I've been playing it with no problems

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Has Jast even released Saya no Uta yet? It's been awhile since they've announced it, so i'd imagine the wait for S;G is gonna be pretty lengthy. If you've got an iPhone, you can actually patch the app to play it in English. I've been playing it with no problems

It's up for pre-order and will be released around AX, so this Summer should be a target. Also 5pb also owns the rights to Steins;Gate so they would have to work that out too.

Top Bottom