• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steven Seagal Is: The Final Option - Cancelled Game [Leaked Prototype]

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
With realistic graphics like that who needed newer systems?

Last edited by a moderator:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
great music.

dup dup dup wup wup . HAI HAI! taki taki weee woooo wee wooooo

Last edited:

stranno

Does it have a dedicated button for turning the character? It looks like. Probably the worst idea ever seen in a side-scrolling game, and yes, i'm looking at you, Mythologies: Sub-Zero.

molasar

Banned
Was not it leaked like ages ago?

I am still waiting for Killer Instinct 2 SNES - rom and Killer Instinct Arcade prototype - hard drive disk image leaks.

Last edited:

Hudo

I feel like the sequel should've been a Jean-Claude Van Damme game. And the trilogy should end with a game where both Steven Seagal and Van Damme are having a knife fight on a submarine.

120v

got to wonder what they were thinking with the isometric perspective. why not just make a final fight/double dragon clone with segal's likeness

Last edited:

peronmls

Something is really weird about the NPCs and the background. Everyone is walking on top of objects.

Last edited:

HyGogg

Banned
Everything about this is amazing. I want a sequel on modern hardware with fat toupee Steven Segal and his Wooly Willy box goatee.

Last edited:

Alebrije

Leaked DLC

tenor.gif

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
So much more the TFO saga than this, was also a completely different unreleased TFO title back around 2004-2005 which I worked on.
No idea if there was any correlation between the two, I don't recall there being any thought given to this earlier version at the time, but then again the whole project was so insanely over-ambitious we had more than enough on our plate keeping that in check.

Main thing though that makes me think there may have been some link was the fact that although we had free-reign over the design, it was technically not our IP, and the idiots (who ran of money, tanking the project) we were dealing with were fixated on keeping the name, if nothing else.

Last edited:

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
How could you leave out the trailer?

LOLCats

Banned
I just watched Under Siege a couple weeks ago. The 90s feels like another lifetime now, everything is just so different.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I just watched Under Siege a couple weeks ago. The 90s feels like another lifetime now, everything is just so different.

Yeah it does, go back a decade before that as well.

Everything seems to want to be too serious and artsy nowadays.

Is there a button you can press to snatch every mother fucking birthday?

Do you encounter a lady who saw he wants da punani?

What does it take to change the essence of a man?

Anybody seen Richie? Anybody know why Richie did Bobby Lupo?

How many of you out there have heard of 'alternate engines'? Engines that can run on anything from alcohol to garbage or water.

Top Bottom