• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streamer Loses To Trans Player...

LordKasual

Banned
Someone just discovered LTG i see lol

He got trashed by Gilty too (trans SF tournament player) and raged at her.

And then played a set against her in an actual tournament and was nothing but respectful.

He's very selective of when he decides to turn on his LTG aura. I assume that he's really a raging asshole, but he simply exaggerates it for views.

Last edited:

Keihart

Lol tht dweeb would have got his ass beat if all those cameras and ppl weren't there 🤦‍♂️ Such a disrespectful pussy.

And damn the OP video was taken down so I didn't get to see.
See the whole video, the dweeb it's the hero.
Lowtiergod talks shit.
Viscant challenges him to show the receipts.
there are no receipts, Viscant talks shit back with his receipts.

relevant

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

Banned
See the whole video, the dweeb it's the hero.
Lowtiergod talks shit.
Viscant challenges him to show the receipts.
there are no receipts, Viscant talks shit back with his receipts.

I'll re-watch it. Just didnt respect the "my dick in your mouth comment" and that other racist shit he supposedly said. You don't get points for tht shit especially when u know no one is going to rip your head off bcus you are on live TV surrounded by many.

I don't know the history of those two so I'll re-watch the whole thing.

Thanks for the fyi

MiguelItUp

I'm surprised this dude hasn't been perma banned on all streaming platforms. He's been incredibly toxic for years. He's a talentless sore loser with a disgusting personality.

INC

I'll re-watch it. Just didnt respect the "my dick in your mouth comment" and that other racist shit he supposedly said. You don't get points for tht shit especially when u know no one is going to rip your head off bcus you are on live TV surrounded by many.

Thanks for the fyi

LTG gets smacked constantly on stream, and makes excuses that everyone is a flow chart character, and 'you know I'd win any tournament' proceeds to lose every tournament

Dudes a meme, who's only known for being an utter toxic cunt. The youtube channels dedicated to him raging get more views than his official yt or twitch (if he's not banned on them all already)

Unless they're all him, then he's a genius tbh, but I doubt that

Gamernyc78

Banned
LTG gets smacked constantly on stream, and makes excuses that everyone is a flow chart character, and 'you know I'd win any tournament' proceeds to lose every tournament

Dudes a meme, who's only known for being an utter toxic cunt. The youtube channels dedicated to him raging get more views than his official yt or twitch (if he's not banned on them all already)

Unless they're all him, then he's a genius tbh, but I doubt that

Lol yeah just looked him up. He is indeed a douche, now I understand why viscant might have said the "taste his dick in his mouth" comment to ltg, he probably deserved it. Ltg even said some racist shit too about black players 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

😂 😂 😂 😂

Thank you all for putting context to all this. Another example of not to jump to conclusions before knowing the full story. I'll take the L in tht one.

Last edited:

INC

Lol yeah just looked him up. He is indeed a douche character too now I understand why viscant might have said the "taste his dick in his mouth" comment to ltg, he probably deserved it. Ltg even said some racist shit too about black players 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

😂 😂 😂 😂

Dudes a cuck

Preaches his mentally unflappable, proceeds to rage, and cry

His best combo in any fighting game, is quitting to the dashboard. I would feel sorry for him, but he literally has nothing likeable about him, definition of a douche, his homophobic, xenophobic and racist.

You can forgive him that tho, it's just who he is, the unforgiving thing is his fans, they all agree with him when his either losing, or making any of the above toxic shit. They're more pathetic tbh

sol740

That was downright strange. I'm not even sure what point he is attempting to make, but he's clearly frustrated.

Nothing screams "sore loser" more than losing at a contest one clearly sinks time into, and then blaming the loss on your opponent sinking too much of their time into said activity.

Last edited:
I actually think it's fucking funny. He suffers even more from getting his ass handed to him just because he's a piece of shit human.
Hope that other player didn't take it too serious.

INC

I actually think it's fucking funny. He suffers even more from getting his ass handed to him just because he's a piece of shit human.
Hope that other player didn't take it too serious.

they dont as far as im aware, as said, he's a meme to everyone. average player with delusions of grandeur.

the rage yt channels about him are lol tho, some of the edits are hilarious

What a complete and utter Knob.
Zs6pIDY.gif

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

Thanks for the fyi

LTG is easily the most toxic person in the FGC, no contest. Ever since his girlfriend dumped him, his toxicity levels just kicked into overdrive. He makes Chernobyl and Fukashima look like child's play.

But hey, it's how he chooses to deal with his issues and he has to live with it. But it's just gonna push more and more people away from him. And while he was trying to play it off as an act earlier, by now it should be clear this is who the dude really is. It's pathetic.

Hell I'd say the FGC dislikes him more than DSP, and that's saying a lot if you know the stupidity DSP did (like arguing with TOs, threatening to beat up Jaha and chickening out, etc.).

:lollipop_confused:

Good Lord, what a pissy baby. When did LowTiergod become DarkSydePhil?

Interesting to mention tbh. DSP is especially toxic but not in the manner of personally attacking people or his peers to the level LTG does (that isn't to say he doesn't do it; oh he definitely takes ribs at Wings, ReviewTechUSA, Ninja etc.). DSP's just ever so more subtle with it, and he's much more blatant in scamming kids out of money and idiotically drowning himself into debt spending $40,000 on WWE mobile games.

LTG seems to have an actual hatred for people he loses against, like he would try beating them down IRL if he could. And he has a noticeable racial disdain for black people, even though people of all types mock and troll him in his chats, and one-up him in being decent people and better gamers. But then he has the audacity to get offended if someone calls him a slur even though he does it to other people all the time. It's ridiculous.

One's mainly a greedy, scamming, greasy piggie. The other's a vile and malicious chicken with legs to match. Pick your poison.

Last edited:

INC

LTG is easily the most toxic person in the FGC, no contest. Ever since his girlfriend dumped him, his toxicity levels just kicked into overdrive. He makes Chernobyl and Fukashima look like child's play.

But hey, it's how he chooses to deal with his issues and he has to live with it. But it's just gonna push more and more people away from him. And while he was trying to play it off as an act earlier, by now it should be clear this is who the dude really is. It's pathetic.

Hell I'd say the FGC dislikes him more than DSP, and that's saying a lot if you know the stupidity DSP did (like arguing with TOs, threatening to beat up Jaha and chickening out, etc.).

he bans people from his chat, if they said the other player was good, or it was a good match and he lost

thats how pathetic he is, even bans players who pay to play him and they win

Carna

Banned
Will this extend to a Resetera level of "how dare you disrespect a transperson" when the the the transperson was keeping his cool, and didn't act demanding of respect?

he bans people from his chat, if they said the other player was good, or it was a good match and he lost

thats how pathetic he is, even bans players who pay to play him and they win

Yep, exactly. He has zero humbleness or humility, despite getting owned by better players routinely. I loved Dogura's match against him at EVO last year; he definitely knew enough on LTG to meme face on camera when playing him, and then routinely destroyed him with his Urien (or was it his Bison?).

Felt great to watch :LOL:

INC

Yep, exactly. He has zero humbleness or humility, despite getting owned by better players routinely. I loved Dogura's match against him at EVO last year; he definitely knew enough on LTG to meme face on camera when playing him, and then routinely destroyed him with his Urien (or was it his Bison?).

ironically Urien isnt a low tier character, so even his username is a meme

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
he shoulda held his tongue. I'm sure he had a pretty good idea of the consequences of going off like that on livestream. The tranny in question obviously wants to get the Ree crowd on his ass. She/they/them really does sound like a little bitch in that tweet.

That said, who cares.

Last edited:
LOL, this shit is hilarious! Douchebag ragequits then proceeds to throw a childish temper tantrum LIVE. Any ramifications for this? Is LTG not sponsored?

Dacon

Banned

bro imma need some sauce on that display pic o yours

TacosNSalsa

This seems like moral posturing/virtue signaling more than anything . He's been doing this for YEARS , publicly and has said FAR worse and there is no way anyone in the FGC doesn't know about this piece of sh*t and his ways only now do they decide to speak up . I'm not defending him ..he deserves this and much much worse but this here is BS. And to I'm not even sure he goes to these things . The only thing I've seen him on from time to time is WNF

O1ruJhJ.jpg

8phWah1.jpg

Tripolygon

Banned
This seems like moral posturing/virtue signaling more than anything . He's been doing this for YEARS , publicly and has said FAR worse and there is no way anyone in the FGC doesn't know about this piece of sh*t and his ways only now do they decide to speak up . I'm not defending him ..he deserves this and much much worse but this here is BS. And to I'm not even sure he goes to these things . The only thing I've seen him on from time to time is WNF
I don't understand.

TacosNSalsa

I don't understand.
He's been doing this for a very long time . Much worse than what he's said about CeroBlast. He's also quite public about it so there is no way that TOs do not know about him and his ways but only now do they decide to officially ban him when there is a very high chance that there will not be another tournament for the rest of the year , if not longer ..

Xenon

Shit behavior is shit behavior regardless of the people involved. Dude is an asshole. Why would anybody holding a tournament want somebody like this at their event.

Last edited:

Tripolygon

Banned
He's been doing this for a very long time . Much worse than what he's said about CeroBlast. He's also quite public about it so there is no way that TOs do not know about him and his ways but only now do they decide to officially ban him when there is a very high chance that there will not be another tournament for the rest of the year , if not longer ..
Ever heard of the cliche "the straw that broke the Camel's back"? You do something long enough you are bound to get caught and get your comeuppance. You may get caught because of something minuscule that is inconsequential but the result will be harsh because of the other shit you have done and gotten away with.

TacosNSalsa

Ever heard of the cliche "the straw that broke the Camel's back"? You do something long enough you are bound to get caught and get your comeuppance. You may get caught because of something minuscule that is inconsequential but the result will be harsh because of the other shit you have done and gotten away with.
It did come to mind but that must be one hell of a camel though. . It's been pointed out to them many times but ignored by TOs but now that the season (and maybe beyond ) is in tatters , let's ban him. Just to convenient in my opinion .

Helios

The guy's a piece of absolute worthless trash but nobody minded him when he was hurling slurs at other people's ethnicity, looks, gender or disabilities. We're talking big names here too, bigger than Cero. People have been asking for bans from tournaments for years. Shittalking a trans person though? Hold on a second, LTG. That's where we cross the line.

Also for those that don't know LTG :

So the ending to the story; when you play the victim on Twitter you need to make sure your ass is squeaky clean.

People went digging through the history of CeroBlast to find him using the word nigga in a dispute with some black player a year ago. Casually using it on Stream too. They're now banned from a number of tournaments until 2022;

Which has opened up a whole new can of worms for other players with talks of "Codes of conduct" being revised among the larger US fighting game tournaments. In typical internet fashion, "offenses" can be found from even the biggest players. Now the solution to all the drama is easy but they decided to put their feet in the mud by getting involved with the behavior of players anywhere, not limited to the Infiltration divorce issue if you remember that one.

What made CeroBlast's case worse is he had streaming the entire time this entire debacle occurred. It turns out there was potentially streamsniping involved somehow with LTG actively avoiding playing CeroBlast, while CeroBlast went looking for trouble as it was not the first time. There's a few twitter accounts sharing the videos of the stream;
Watching the clip back and laughing

After that

Thinking LTG videos are an act

I love drama as much as anyone but CeroBlast knew what the whole setup with the twitter crying was and playing the victim, in other words, "a hustle". 🤡

MR BONES I WANT TO GET OFF YOUR WILD RIDE

Helios

So the ending to the story; when you play the victim on Twitter you need to make sure your ass is squeaky clean.

People went digging through the history of CeroBlast to find him using the word nigga in a dispute with some black player a year ago. Casually using it on Stream too. They're now banned from a number of tournaments until 2022;

Which has opened up a whole new can of worms for other players with talks of "Codes of conduct" being revised among the larger US fighting game tournaments. In typical internet fashion, "offenses" can be found from even the biggest players. Now the solution to all the drama is easy but they decided to put their feet in the mud by getting involved with the behavior of players anywhere, not limited to the Infiltration divorce issue if you remember that one.

What made CeroBlast's case worse is he had streaming the entire time this entire debacle occurred. It turns out there was potentially streamsniping involved somehow with LTG actively avoiding playing CeroBlast, while CeroBlast went looking for trouble as it was not the first time. There's a few twitter accounts sharing the videos of the stream;
Watching the clip back and laughing

After that

Thinking LTG videos are an act

I love drama as much as anyone but CeroBlast knew what the whole setup with the twitter crying was and playing the victim, in other words, "a hustle". 🤡

MR BONES I WANT TO GET OFF YOUR WILD RIDE

She got banned by the way.

If they ban people for usage of the N-word they're going to have a field day :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

-Minsc-

No joke, I can guarantee I will lose to a trans player who is good at Street Fighter. I was never very good at that game.

Doom85 Doom85 Makes me think of how people would not bother keeping games of StarCraft going back in the day. No rage quitting, just not bothering to keep the match going and wasting time due to knowing the match was lost. I can see how people would rage quit due to wanting to cheese with one unit and fail when up with people who knew the game mechanics.

Ten_Fold

FGC is wild now, but I agree keep the same energy, no gay slurs, even if used not in a harmful way, cant say n word no more unless u black. This shit is funny though.

Why go personal... That's childish at best.

Either way, what does it matter in this situation if the person is whatever and they can beat you... They deserve a place in the tournament, and well you're out.

I'll keep it at that because I don't really care, some people are just big meany and stupid.

TacosNSalsa

The guy's a piece of absolute worthless trash but nobody minded him when he was hurling slurs at other people's ethnicity, looks, gender or disabilities. We're talking big names here too, bigger than Cero. People have been asking for bans from tournaments for years. Shittalking a trans person though? Hold on a second, LTG. That's where we cross the line.

Also for those that don't know LTG :

What I find the most sad about LTG , is that I've seen him being "nice" (or maybe civil is a better term) . He can be friendly , he can be charismatic , he can be likable but this is what he decides to do and he's getting raked over the coals for it . I watched a stream of his a long time ago and he was talking about how he can't find a decent job , no one will hire him and complaining along those lines. His chat was telling him that his real name ,Dalauan Sparrow, is attached to LTG ..and any employer who googles his name ( and of course they do ) will see that and tell him to get the f*ck out we'll find someone else. Still hasn't learned apparently . For someone who touts his intelligence , he sure doesn't display it much

dolabla

Low Tier God is funny as fuck. I can't never get enough of his rage quits. That video where Viscant punked him out at the tourney is legendary.

Top Bottom