• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter 5 for PS4 & PC teaser trailer

Primeau31

So... Does the edition they release 12 months after with 2 new characters go to XBox One anyway? "Tournament Edition" or whatever they'll call it. Meh. idk.

edit: Seems more like they are teasing the ps4 logo do to PSX

for all we know after the PSX event they'll announce it going to the XO as well

or timed

Meh. Hope that's not one of their big PSX announcements :X

The sequel to the biggest fighting game franchise and people say meh.

If you don't like fighters or fighting games in general that's fine, but this is huge.

Honestly I feel for my XObros out there. Hopefully it's a timed exclusive.

On the gameplay side, looks like we are getting cancels of some sort. Fuck you Ono you said we'd have to wait forever and now we don't.

Pennywise

Not if capcom wouldnt greenlight it and sony stepped in to help fund. Xbox owners seemed ok with titanfall exclusivity. Same wiyh bayo on wii u

Especially since Ono said alot that he doesn't have the funds for a next gen version.

I agree though, that THIS isn't something that needs to be exclusive.
Highly competetive games should always be multiplat :/

Kinda curious WHY capcom already released it.

sense

This is equivalent to Titanfall exclusivity rather than tomb raider since it is coming on pc as well and dare i say a bigger console seller since it corners the fighting game community.

Yager

Banned
It makes me sad thinking that if this was a Xbone exclusive, everyone would be rioting with the moneyhat and that. But it's for the PS4, so everything's OK.

Anyway, this is huge, but maybe just region/timed exclusive?

Guymelef

kdbbzq.gif

monome

I wouldn't be surprised they use the KI method.
makes sense financially for Capcom. they get Sony's moneys for the engine, then little by little they release characters so they get money all along.

If Sony bought a full game release SFV exclusivity, well that was not cheap.
Ironic that the X1 has an okay d-pad now...

Oh yeah, a friend of mine gave me "Ultra SF4" for free yesterday! That should tide me over till the inevitable ultimate version of this game about 5 years after it's initial release, then I'll grab SFV!

Afrikan

yall remember before this gen about people saying that there was a bunch of crazy deals happening behind the scenes...

about publishers taking sides and crazy exclusives happening.

maybe all those rumors were just a year late.

there might be more to come from BOTH sides. o_O

PirateKing

Why not show this at Sony's conference? Why do they release these? At least there would've been more excitement.

I still think this should've been announced for Xbone too.

Top Bottom