• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter 6 ‘Your Story’ trailer, screenshots released

Draugoth

Gold Member
Capcom has released the official story trailer for Street Fighter 6, dubbed “Your Story,” alongside new screenshots.

Get the latest details below:

Street Fighter 6 is gearing up for its imminent global release and showed off brand new scenes from World Tour, the new single-player story mode set within the Street Fighter universe. From interacting with all 18 legendary Masters like Chun-Li and Ryu, to discovering the true meaning of strength, players will travel through open-world areas as they customize their own personal avatar by mixing and matching fighting styles and special moves.
Street Fighter 6 represents the next evolution of the Street Fighter series with a combo of unique fighting game innovations and brimming with content across three brand new game modes—Fighting Ground, World Tour, and Battle Hub.
Street Fighter 6 is due out for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series, and PC via Steam on June 2.

Watch the trailer below. View the screenshots at the gallery.

Screenshots​

Street-Fighter-6_2023_05-24-23_001-1920x1080.jpg
Street-Fighter-6_2023_05-24-23_002-1024x576.jpg
Street-Fighter-6_2023_05-24-23_003-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
How many times they will show this game before release?

This is like Deathloop at this point.
I asked ChatGPT and it referred to what Capcom is doing as "mar-kat-ing" or "mrketing"...I dunno marketing or something. Sounded completely crazy to me and lets be honest, it's probably all lies anyway.

Also, twitter told me that capcom is apparently giving $1 million dollars to someone who can win a few games of this against other people. LUUUUUUUUULZ fake news.....

NikuNashi

What's all this 'your story'. I'm Ken (Or Akuma once he releases). Not some generic make your own character in a cheap store tracksuit. Drop that crap.

Mossybrew

Did you guys play that demo? This is a deeply silly game and I'm not sure who they were trying to appeal to. It's pretty ridiculous.

Top Bottom