• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter 6, Diablo IV and Final Fantasy 16 Editions Leaked

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Am I missing something or is the only difference between the Diablo Deluxe and Ultimate editions an emote?? Unless theres more to the battle pass access?

Edit - Oh i guess maybe the Ultimate has tier skips while the Deluxe just grants access? I assumed everyone would have basic access though? That reads kinda confusing.

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Am I missing something or is the only difference between the Diablo Deluxe and Ultimate editions an emote?? Unless theres more to the battle pass access?

Edit - Oh i guess maybe the Ultimate has tier skips while the Deluxe just grants access? I assumed everyone would have basic access though? That reads kinda confusing.
you get an option to not play the tiers in the battlepass.
so read and repeat after me..

you play blizzard more money to spend LESS time in the game.
just like the tier skips in COD..
i do still not understand in 2022 why people pay more to play less

Needlecrash

June is gonna be STACKED. In for Final Fantasy XVI & Street Fighter 6. Considering Street Fighter 6 will be cross play, I'll most likely be playing it on PC.

Last edited:

Neo_GAF

Banned
my brothers b-day is on 2nd so perfect gift.
i hope sf6 wont suck, bc we didnt like sf5 with all the loading times and the battle money bullshit.

Fools idol

Banned
It's literally disgusting capitalist bullshit when they allow people to pay more to play ahead of time.

So many things about Activision that I detest, just add this one to the fucking fire.

EDMIX

Diablo 4 day 1 in June on PS5 for me, FFXVI fall 2023 for me...as in its real fucking release date after the delay, you welcome...=)

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
It's literally disgusting capitalist bullshit when they allow people to pay more to play ahead of time.

So many things about Activision that I detest, just add this one to the fucking fire.
It's a very video game kind of thing. And it happens because gamers eat it up.

No different than mtx, paid early access betas, and any other gaming industry carrot introduced the past 15 years. On one hand, the average gamer on forums say it's dumbass shit, but it cant be that bad because this stuff is worth billions of revenue.

It's amazing how much nickel and diming the games industry has progressed since the first extra dollar spent

- 1980s = $20-30 expansion packs for computer games. Bonafide big content that came out later

- (Every other nickel and dime tactic)

- Modern times = buy the ultimate edition and play the game a few days earlier.

It sounds ridiculous but it works. If it didn't they wouldnt do it. It's really not much different than going to a game store and asking the clerk to sell you a new game still in the back room if you slipped him a $20 bill. But instead of the customer asking a clerk to break the rules, the company is offering it for a price.

Top Bottom