• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection listed for PS4/XB1 on German website Coolshop

JusDoIt

If this is real and turns out to be a straight port of the PS2/Xbox versions, it's a blow up. The two games are great, but those versions of HSFII and 3S are notoriously laggy and inaccurate.

But if they are arcade perfect and feature online play with GGPO? This is one of the best fighting game releases ever.

It's definitely not going to be that. :(

Well they did say they have stuff planned for the 30th Anniversary of SF, this would be a great buy if it has a lot of games!

JayEH

All the SF games with online would be too good to be true. I'm just going to expect some trash ps2 to PS4 shit so I can't be disappointed.

Darrenf

Holy fucking shit. Third Strike on PS4! The only reason my PS3 is still plugged in is for Third Strike. Please be real.

Gamescom announcement?
Why didn't they announce this during SDCC?
abishrug.png

I would rebuy the Alpha Anthology with online play in a heartbeat... but I already have SF3 online and I don't care a bout SF2 in any version at all anymore, so I'm good.

Neoxon

Holy fucking shit. Third Strike on PS4! The only reason my PS3 is still plugged in is for Third Strike. Please be real.
This. Now Capcom just needs to port MvC2, MvC Origins, & Darkstalkers Resurrection so I can unplug my PS3.

Tizoc

Capcpom pls.
Gimme the brokeness of NG and 2I, let me play as OP Sean on my PS4.
Real talk: I actually play SF3 NG and 2I at arcades, and when I got 3S on PS2, I was surprised to see how different it was from 2I XP.

If this is just a "PS2 Classics" release of the PS2 Anniversary Collection... lmao.

I have a feeling it isn't though. I'm hyped!

jbug617

Banned
The dream would be is they did a versus collection for current consoles. Just imagine MvC2, CvS2 and TvC. That would be worth $60.

Neonep

Sounds like some shit I would buy just to buy. They should go ahead and do a MVC collection with MVC & MVC2 for PS4/Xbox One/Switch. That's easy money to be made.

Top Bottom