• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection listed for PS4/XB1 on German website Coolshop

.la1n

My desire to play old fighters competitively online is plenty satisfied by fightcade. If they have good rollback netcode and add a ton of additions (art, soundtracks, etc.) then I'd be still be down. It's Capcom so this won't happen.

If this has A2, 3S, and VSav (I can dream, dammit) with online on PC, I might cry semen.

Edit: https://twitter.com/Shinkendo/status/891054958275112960
Shinkendo said:
Don't worry. I've heard about it for PC, but I can't confirm. As for Switch, I don't know. Honestly, I doubt it.
tenor.gif

Still have 2 copies of it(1 sealed) for my PS2 but I definitely wouldn't mind buying a new version of it with more games added to the collection. Hell, why not just make a SF Series Collection and add Alpha Anthology in the mix also.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
Just do an entire Street Fighter Collection Capcom.

Street Fighter
Street Fighter 2
Street Fighter 2 Hyper
Street Fighter 2 Champion
Super Street Fighter 2
Street Fighter 3 Third Strike
Street Fighter 4
Ultra Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition
Street Fighter Alpha 1/2/3
Street Fighter EX plus a

All in one collection.

This would be really great; but with the style of the Disney afternoon and mega man collections, I reckon this would be too good to be true.

I'm thinking

Ultimate Street Fighter II
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Street Fighter III Third Strike

$49.99.

MAtgS

Would it be too much to ask for a Super Street Fighter 1 in this collection? Cuz I think that game's overdue.

All ya'll asking for A3 are bums.

Everybody knows A2 makes A3 look like some low effort rehash
even though that's technically what A2 was

qcf x2

Since they did some tweaking for SF2 in the old AC I'm hoping (but not expecting) Capcom offers some kind of 3s remix where genei jin has a huge meter but drains at the same rate, Chun SA2 is one stock (and also huge) and Ken SA3 is 2 stocks.

shaowebb

Meh. I already have these on an arcade and a dreamcast and on the old PS2 collection and fightcade stuff I think. There are only so many times you can rerelease before folks can say they're good. I wonder if nintendo on Virtua console stuff will eventually run into this issue of folks having enough copies of a title?

All stray thoughts aside I'd much rather they just release their arcade only stuff as a collection instead of yet another SF collection. We still dont have any official console version of Battle Circuit for fucks sake.

-hadouken

What's needed is an accurate version of Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting. This game isn't emulated properly (the speed is broken on mame etc) and the ports are old or shite (x360 is dreadfully off.) By the time Super came out, SF was already in decline. Time to relive the true peak of the franchise.

Not if it's a great compilation.

37€ is $43, so if this is real $40 seems to be the most likely number. We don't know what it is yet, but if it's 2 or more classic Street Fighters ported close to arcade perfect with online multiplayer, $40 seems reasonable.

I actually meant people will be pissed of if its $40 because of USF2 on Switch being absurdly overpriced at $40. Chances are this will have more to it than USF2 and Im thinking it will be $40.

MrMephistoX

I'd buy it for third strike again with online play if this comes out on PC. Didn't they stop GGPO and emulator support when it released last gen? If that's not the case I erm kinda lost the software needed to make the happen if anyone would be so kind as to PM me.

I'd buy it for third strike again with online play if this comes out on PC. Didn't they stop GGPO and emulator support when it released last gen? If that's not the case I erm kinda lost the software needed to make the happen if anyone would be so kind as to PM me.

fightcade still exists and gets over a 100+ people playing at peak hours daily but I would still love an official version of 3s on PC with proper training room.

Skilletor

fightcade still exists and gets over a 100+ people playing at peak hours daily but I would still love an official version of 3s on PC with proper training room.

Fightcade emulators feel hella off to me. It's fun as a distraction, but I really can't stand playing on fightcade for long. I prefer official releases by a looooooooot.

Mike M

Nick N
Hyper SF2 with added Ultra versions of characters.

Hyper Alpha with all the additional characters agreed to SFA3 over its various releases.

Make a Hyper SF3 and give us the option of New Generation and 2nd Impact backgrounds and soundtracks, goddamn it. 3S's shared stages bother me so fucking much, totally inexcusable for the third iteration of the game when previous ones had unique ones for everyone. SFA1 level halfassedness.

Top Bottom