• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection listed for PS4/XB1 on German website Coolshop

JpE57sZ.png

Please have online....

//DEVIL//

is Street fighter 3rd strike available on pc ?

I want to play this but I do not want to hook up my DC for it.

out side of emulation, is there a steam version or something ?

is Street fighter 3rd strike available on pc ?

I want to play this but I do not want to hook up my DC for it.

out side of emulation, is there a steam version or something ?

Fightcade, super easy to set up and the 3s community is constantly looking for new players. The have fun ranbats pretty often too!

Platy

Not once has a situation like this come to fruition in regards to Nintendo.

Or maybe it was delayed because people saw the SNES mini trailer reaction and were like "OMFG our company is NOT written as Campcom ?" and had to change it for the announcement trailer

Gitaroo

So you guys think it is a good idea to get sf3oe on ps3 now since its on sale or should I wait for this? I rarely turn on my ps3 theses days, much rather get it on ps4 if the port is atleast as good...

So you guys think it is a good idea to get sf3oe on ps3 now since its on sale or should I wait for this? I rarely turn on my ps3 theses days, much rather get it on ps4 if the port is atleast as good...

I'd wait personally. 3SOE probably goes on sale often, I'd imagine.

poodaddy

Gold Member
Today is the 30th anniversary is it not? Does anyone still think this collection is happening or was it a bad leak? I'm pining for it but it's weird that no more leaks followed and noone's discussing it now. I was hoping for more to celebrate the anniversary of one of my favorite franchises than 30000 free fight money...

Today is the 30th anniversary is it not? Does anyone still think this collection is happening or was it a bad leak? I'm pining for it but it's weird that no more leaks followed and noone's discussing it now. I was hoping for more to celebrate the anniversary of one of my favorite franchises than 30000 free fight money...

A few gaffers pretending they knew but they couldn't say anything hinting that the announcement was imminent, Gamescon came and went and nothing happened, now it's "wait for PAX" after that will be "wait for the Tokyo game show"

poodaddy

Gold Member
A few gaffers pretending they knew but they couldn't say anything hinting that the announcement was imminent, Gamescon came and went and nothing happened, now it's "wait for PAX" after that will be "wait for the Tokyo game show"

Profound sadness..... Man I was more hype for that than anything so far this year. I should have known better than to expect anything based on rumors. Shame on me.

Skronk

Banned
Not sure why people are thinking this wont be full price. When has Capcom ever given us a good deal on pricing?

kingslunk

I'm waiting for the "wait for the 35th anni" then it'll be "wait for the 40th anni" then it'll be "capcom is no longer around sorry"

FinKL

Welp

ehhhhhh no thanks.

Naw I refuse to believe that's the same item originally linked. They wouldn't link a limited 5500 amount of cartridges in 2 different retailers when everyone can just buy it from iam8bit

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection does NOT = Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Retro SNES Cartridge

Top Bottom