• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection listed for PS4/XB1 on German website Coolshop

Ideally I'd like this

Street Fighter I

Super Street Fighter II Turbo - every character variation from the SF2 series.

Street Fighter Alpha 3 - every character and background from the Alpha series.

Street Fighter 3 - every character and background from the 3 series.

Protip: TGS has been worthless for years.

It's not nearly as strong as it used to be, but it's certainly not worthless. It's still a big trade show to get tons of eyes on games, and a really good spot to drop Japanese titles not fully supported by dudes like Sony or Nintendo. And as for announcements, they've been pretty good, with the likes of Gundam Versus, Dragon Quest Builders, and a bunch of other ones that spilled out in the years.

Much better than, say, just dropping a trailer on youtube and hoping for the best.

poodaddy

The screens were 3 different versions of SFII, including USFII featuring Violent ken vs Evil Ryu, and SFIII.
Noone got a capture of the image before the site was killed? I gotta see this. The legend of my ill advised hype boner for this game will never die.
Ideally I'd like this

Street Fighter I

Super Street Fighter II Turbo - every character variation from the SF2 series.

Street Fighter Alpha 3 - every character and background from the Alpha series.

Street Fighter 3 - every character and background from the 3 series.
You're cooking with all the crisco.

Tizoc

Take this as you will, but I for one will continue to bereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeive!
YIibF2Z.png

https://twitter.com/Shinkendo/status/903160256053870592

Also
https://www.kuantokusta.pt/videojog...Fighter-Anniversary-Collection-PS4-p-10-98097
https://www.gamingreplay.com/xbox-one/10028-street-fighter-anniversary-collection-xbox-one.html

jett

D-Member
It's not nearly as strong as it used to be, but it's certainly not worthless. It's still a big trade show to get tons of eyes on games, and a really good spot to drop Japanese titles not fully supported by dudes like Sony or Nintendo. And as for announcements, they've been pretty good, with the likes of Gundam Versus, Dragon Quest Builders, and a bunch of other ones that spilled out in the years.

Much better than, say, just dropping a trailer on youtube and hoping for the best.

w o r t h l e s s b o y z

kuYuri

Assuming this is real and I'm inclined to agree that it's real concidering Capcom is willing to remaster just about anything under the sun these days, why do people assume it will get announced during an event? It can be announced whenever like many other announcements Capcom has done. Okami and RE Revelations for current gen didn't have any crazy fanfare event for their annoucements.

Spy

It seems like the dream is dead if it hasn't been announced after TGS has passed and its supposed release is in about two weeks.

Top Bottom