• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter surprise for PS3 users is...STREET FIGHTER ALPHA ONE! hey, come back!

h3ro

flipping_heck said:
Sony exclusive character for SFIV... :S

Ono already nipped that one in the bud after SCIV released...

I think it will just be some sort of support of PSN features like trophies or something. At most, it'll be the Ken/Ryu Beta for SFIIOMGHDZWTFBBQ

For the people suggesting that it's going to be trophies, it can't be that because whatever it is will be on PSN next Thursday.

yurinka

Steroyd said:
It's a worldwide launch including Europe?

Nah! That's just a pipe dream.
No, of course. Everyone knows worldwide doesn't include Europe. We aren't even humans, because some of us don't speak English.

It's like 'multiplatform strategy'. It means PS3 won't get any exclusive, but instead X360 and Wii are going to get some of them.

If you are European and you're a PS3 user, if you're lucky you'll have the game, waiting some additional months and obviusly at a more expensive price, a week before the sequel of this game is announced at a lower price in exclusive to other console.

RavenFox

Banned
JB1981 said:
The quality of the PS3 port is questionable based on the trailer available on PSN.

It looks soft and lacks the pop of the 360 footage shown thus far.
Don't you ever give up?

thuway

JB1981 said:
The quality of the PS3 port is questionable based on the trailer available on PSN.

It looks soft and lacks the pop of the 360 footage shown thus far.
JB1981
I am full of shit.
Rich, smooth, creamy shit.
(Today, 02:15 PM)

Draft

Beta for SF2HD would be hot, since I was planning on grabbing BCR on PSN anyways.

What's this with it looking blurry? It's supposed to be the superior version.

keyrat

i just wanted to chime in that i'm from Euskadi too; getxo to be precise.

anyway, surprise is probably trophy support.

Draft said:

We still don't know what JB1981 was talking about. Because the only trailer on the US PSN is BC:R's first trailer which is now 7 months old and was probably taken from the 360 version of the game.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Going by all the clues so far, it's looking like it's gonna be Street Fighter Alpha 1 for PS One originals.

SSX says SFA has recently been ESRB rated.
The secret has something to do with SF.
On the PSB comments the capcom rep says to expect PS1 originals from capcom VERY VERY soon.

Add me to the list of people thinking BCR will be packed with the SF2HD beta.
Draft said:
Beta for SF2HD would be hot, since I was planning on grabbing BCR on PSN anyways.

PS3 is the superior version? How so?

tha_con

Banned
I'm thinking it'll come with a coupon voucher to buy SFII HD Remix on XBLA for a discounted price, SFII HD Remix delayed on PS3.

Mr_Furious - I assume he means because of the additional features of the PSN version, one of which has not been announced yet (I'm assuming that and this SF announcement are separate).

JB1981 said:
I thought this was a thread about Street Fighter IV. Sorry.

That makes even less sense then because they haven't even shown any videos of the console versions of SF4. All the footage shown so far has been from the arcade version.

Galamauth

Farnack said:
Street Fighter 1 HD

This game is aching to be remade with stuff like Gouken's daughter (retconed?)..hell, Gouken in general would be a welcome addition..on the rare chance that he isn't a shotoclone. ;(

On topic, I'm hoping for remote play!

panda21

this is today right not next monday?

MvC2HD PSN exclusive released on thursday?

MvC3 using SFIV engine PSN exclusive released today seems more likely though

burgerdog

panda21 said:
this is today right not next monday?

MvC2HD PSN exclusive released on thursday?

MvC3 using SFIV engine PSN exclusive released today seems more likely though

Either you worded that extremely wrong, or you're out of your fucking mind. Marvel vs Capcom 3? :lol :lol

panda21

sarcasm

i has it
laugh.gif

they did announce mvc3 though sort of didnt they?

Top Bottom