• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter surprise for PS3 users is...STREET FIGHTER ALPHA ONE! hey, come back!

yurinka

John Diamond from Capcom said in the comments of his Bionic Commando Rearmed post they are going to announce next monday a Street Fighter surprise for the PS3 users in Capom-Unity.com

BTW, Ben Judd will announce a final Bionic Commando Rearmed surprise exclusive for the PSN users.

Source : http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/08/08/bionic-commando-rearmed-behind-the-scenes-3/#comments

SFHD beta for PSN? Some Street Fighter (Cammy, Guile or Charlie/Nash would be cool) character exclusive of the PSN version? A cool 1942 jacket contest? European PSN version delayed until the release of Street Fighter XIII SCChampion Edition? Who knows...

yurinka

itxaka said:
arrghhh noooooooooooo Im on holydays!!!
Don't worry. If you're from Euskadi I can send you a SMS!
exarkun said:
Trophies! (though its sad that everytime I hear a dev say "PS3 surprise" thats what I think it is).
Looks like they are going to be added with a future patch, not with the game.

JB1981

The quality of the PS3 port is questionable based on the trailer available on PSN.

It looks soft and lacks the pop of the 360 footage shown thus far.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
exarkun said:
Trophies! (though its sad that everytime I hear a dev say "PS3 surprise" thats what I think it is).

That is what probably we will get fucking trophies.

yurinka

JB1981 said:
The quality of the PS3 port is questionable based on the trailer available on PSN.

It looks soft and lacks the pop of the 360 footage shown thus far.
Well, they said it's going to have better textures in PSN because unlike XBLA it doesn't have size limits.

DuckRacer

yurinka said:
Well, they said it's going to have better textures in PSN because unlike XBLA it doesn't have size limits.
MS expanded the size limit from 150MB to 350MB specifically because of the two Capcom titles. They're essentially identical now.

yurinka

tribal24 said:
>.> any ideas? i hope its the beta for hd remix with more charecters
I want the SFHD Beta, but I smell a stupid one. Like a PS3 new BCR wallpaper released everywhere outside Europe.

Duck said:
MS expanded the size limit from 150MB to 350MB specifically because of the two Capcom titles. They're essentially identical now.

True, I forgot this. But well, there are a lot of PSN games and demos bigger than a GB.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Opus Angelorum said:
Finally, on Blu-Ray!

Street Fighter : The Movie

For you, the day this movie graced your HDTV was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.

It was obligatory.

itxaka

Defeatist
yurinka said:
Don't worry. If you're from Euskadi I can send you a SMS!

Yes I am! do it! I´m gonna be all week on the Tarragona coast with no internet at all

wait, Digital Chocolate is on Barcelona? then I´ll be close to you next week :D

yurinka

itxaka said:
Yes I am! do it! I´m gonna be all week on the Tarragona coast with no internet at all
Well, I'm from Barcelona and was in the Tarragona coast today. I'll spend my holydays there in a couple of weeks.

PM your phone number, I'll send you the SMS.

Opus Angelorum said:
Finally, on Blu-Ray!

Street Fighter : The Movie

well...

ddnkm8.gif

zoku88

Youtube support!

Yea, I know they said that that would be cool, therefore its prolly not the surprise :(

Grayman

Duck said:
350MB would be a very small game on PSN.

Street Fighter the Movie Game for PSX on PSN!

Or the game based on the animated movie... So bad I can't even find a screenshot for this game.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I don't really expect anything exclusive for the PS3 that could also be on the 360, so I think it will have something to do with any of the following:

- Trophies
- Home
- Some other PSN-related stuff

I don't think it will be an exclusive game, even a remake, or exclusive content for a multiplatform game. Capcom doesn't like to do that.

Formless

I'm thinking it's just an official announcement for Dan and Fei Long, but then again that'd also extend to 360/PC users

yurinka

Ether_Snake said:
I don't really expect anything exclusive for the PS3 that could also be on the 360, so I think it will have something to do with any of the following:

- Trophies
- Home
- Some other PSN-related stuff

I don't think it will be an exclusive game, even a remake, or exclusive content for a multiplatform game. Capcom doesn't like to do that.
Like the Street Fighter HD Beta XBLA exclusive?

Formless said:
I'm thinking it's just an official announcement for Dan and Fei Long, but then again that'd also extend to 360/PC users
Don't worry, they will be in all home versions like the other SFIV characters. No console specific exclusive in SFIV has been confirmed.

Amir0x

Banned
Oh finally Capcom is going to announce the complimentary Street Fighter stickers shipping with every copy of SFIV PS3!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
A beta exclusive isn't impossible, but don't expect exclusive characters or stuff like that.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
theBishop said:
my money's on remote-play support.
cuz we all know how much more comfortable it is to play SF on the PSP's D-pad. unless that was a sarcastic remark :p i'm not picking those lately (bad flu).

yurinka

Ether_Snake said:
A beta exclusive isn't impossible, but don't expect exclusive characters or stuff like that.
The beta has been already released, and even had a upgrade patch.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Ether_Snake said:
exclusive SFIV beta? well the 360 got their SF exclusive beta, but something like that is too big to keep exclusive on one platform.

yurinka

theBishop said:
my money's on remote-play support.
Has been already confirmed for Bionic Commando Rearmed. I think he was talking a Street Fighter surprise, but related to Bionic Commando Rearmed, since he said this in a BCR blog post.

flipping_heck said:
Sony exclusive character for SFIV... :S
As I previously said, they confirmed there won't be console specific characters in SFIV

Top Bottom