• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Beta Thread: Welcome, future '16ers! (Currently Inactive!)

Alchemist

Sorry for double posting but just to confirm: did you get the same 21007 error codes up till you suddenly succeeded?

Nope. I was getting them last night but worked right away this time.

2 games, 2 wins. Failed to send server results so I didn't get my points ._.

Raitaro

They said they got in first time.

HOWEVER, that's what happened to me.

Yeah, but maybe they got a different error message or something up till that moment. We have to be thorough here ;-)

Edit:
Nope. I was getting them last night but worked right away this time.

2 games, 2 wins. Failed to send server results so I didn't get my points ._.

Thanks for answering me. Glad you got two games in at least!

Edit 2:
I kept mashing X until I got in. Kept getting the same 21007 error codes beforehand.

You too!

Edit 3 (sorry): What's weird now is that the (21007) error messages take longer to appear for me, as if there's some thinking going on in the background on whether I should/can be let through to the servers or something. Heck, I'll take even this as a slight victory! (Sigh...)

Lurch666

UK here and I wonder how long I can keep my 100% loss streak going.I'm using bison but don't know him (I don't know any of the available chars but I refuse to be a cheap shoto)

KAL2006

Banned
Coul it he the reason why Capcom fucked up with the Beta is because they wanted a closed Beta with a certain amount of numbers. But so many people just preordered to get a code then cancelled their preorder. I know I did that as EU has a lottery system so I preordered from Amazon US to get my code.

Raitaro

Shit I just got in for the first time!!

Me too!!!!

edit: managed to look through the menus, change my buttons, pick a character (Ryu) and an opponent (Chun-li), and train for 20 seconds before I was booted out again with the error message (10002) "Disconnected from game server."

First impressions based on this very brief time: the game looks and sounds quite fantastic already in the menus and in-game, and the movement - jumping especially - feels better to me than it did in IV (i.e. more "snappy" like 2D games such as 3rd Strike).

Now to try again...

Durden77

Fuuuuuuccckk I was in so hard, and then I disabled HDCP because I wanted to stream it. Nooooooo unable to log in again, I hate my life.

I got like 6 matches in. It's going to take some getting used to, but it's fucking fun. Feels so quick, but still slow in that Street Fighter way.

Top Bottom