• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V launches February 16

FSLink

Banned
Seems like a solid cast:

Veterans (16):
Ryu
Chun Li
Nash
M. Bison/Dictator
Cammy
Birdie
Ken
R.Mika
Karin
Vega/Claw
Zangief
Dhalsim

New (4):
Rashid
Necalli
Laura
Zen (rumored)

2016 DLC (6) (from PC files):
Guile
Balrog/Boxer
Urien
Ibuki
Alex
Juri

Maybe they did some cool gameplay changes to him. Feb is also earlier than I thought, geez.

Edit: Oh christ, Fire Emblem Fates, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Gravity Rush PS4 and that's just February? Ouch, my wallet.

tolkir

4C8b.gif

DOBW

ScribbleD

Seems like a solid cast:

Veterans (16):
Ryu
Chun Li
Nash
M. Bison/Dictator
Cammy
Birdie
Ken
R.Mika
Karin
Vega/Claw
Zangief
Dhalsim

New (4):
Rashid
Necalli
Laura
Zen (rumored)

2016 DLC (6) (from PC files):
Guile
Balrog/Boxer
Urien
Ibuki
Alex
Juri

3S Vets at Launch: 0

)=

Beartruck

It's like all publishers decided that March has been too packed the past few years and moved decided to release everything in February instead.

Seriously. I'm buying almost nothing this holiday season but february is gonna wreck me. I'm starting with Final Fantasy Explorers in late January, and then Digimon story: Cyber sleuth, Gravity Rush remastered, Mighty No. 9 (tech. already bought :/ ), and now this.

Have they said yet if PS3 sticks will work on PS4?

Also glad to see Dhalsim confirmed, his playstyle is a vital part of the series as far as I'm concerned.

GnawtyDog

Banned
Solid release month. March is gonna be all Uncharted on the Sony front. I expect a few third party games slated for March to move over like the Witcher 3 did and avoid Bloodborne. Just smart business that benefit both parties.

Man early 2016 is stacked for Sony
Jan:
The Witness

Feb:
Gravity Rush Remaster
Firewatch
SF5

March:
Uncharted 4

April:
MLB 16: The Show
Ratchet & Clank Redux