• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V launches February 16

dmr87

4C8b.gif

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
It's like all publishers decided that March has been too packed the past few years and moved decided to release everything in February instead.

wiibomb

I'm kinda doubting my preorder, I suck at PvP in this game for the very obvious reasons since I'm no expert by any mean.

I need to know if this game will have any kind of compelling single player to keep me interested

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Let the games begin

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I'm glad that the release date is pretty close to us. About 3 Months and Half! :D

Now I need to buy FightStick before Feb 16 so I would be ready for SFV! :D

Boke1879

Won't lie, thanks to work I haven't been able to look past next month for releases. What is coming out early next year? Besides SF5...

Well just for the exclusive front for Sony. Early next year entails SFV, Ratchet and Clank, and then Uncharted 4 in March.

Not to mention we have multiplat games like Far Cry Primal, Deus Ex, Mirrors Edge...

Anth0ny

aww yiss

next game I'm really looking forward to

now just confirm that PS3 sticks will be compatible with the game. thanks.

Ragus

Banned
I'm kinda doubting my preorder, I suck at PvP in this game for the very obvious reasons since I'm no expert by any mean.

I need to know if this game will have any kind of compelling single player to keep me interested

It won't.

Earlier then I was thinking. Was thinking more in the April range.

Awesome. The Witness in January, Street Fighter V in February, Uncharted 4 in March and Ratchet and Clank in April. Not bad.

Top Bottom