• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V minimum and recommended PC specs

courtesy of Nabs

Street Fighter V recommended PC specs:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/haunts/blog/2015/09/22/street-fighter-v-pc-spec-recommendations

Hey PC users, we’ve received quite a few questions regarding what specs are necessary to run SFV on PC. Today, we’re happy to provide both the minimum and recommended specs.

Just so there’s no confusion, the minimum specs are what is required for SFV to even run on your PC while the recommended specs (in bold) are necessary to achieve an optimal SFV experience.

OS Version

Recommended: Windows 7 64-bit

Processor

Minimum: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz
Recommended: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50GHz

Memory

Minimum: 6 GB DDR3
Recommended: 8 GB DDR3

Graphics

Minimum: Nvidia GTX 480 (or higher)
Nvidia GTX 570 (or higher)p
Nvidia GTX 670 (or higher)
Recommended: GTX 960

Network

Broadband Connection Required

DirectX Version

Minimum: DirectX 11
Recommended: DirectX 11

Sound Card

Minimum: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset

So there you have it folks, the minimum and recommended SFV PC specs! Also, keep in mind Street Fighter V will support Steamworks as well!

We'll be back in the future with the exact dates of our second beta, which will allow for PS4 and PC cross play. In the meantime, make sure your PC at least matches the specs provided so that you’ll be able to properly participate!

Eolz

Uh, doesn't seem that good to me.
Hope it's like MGS or MGR where you can run it with specs lower than the official requirements.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
seems reasonable.

question for PC USFIV players - how is cheating handled there? is it an issue at all?

Horseress

So it's confirmed the next beta will have crossplay! Awesome! And it probably won't be long till it drops, since they are releasing now this info

Yudoken

Those pc requirements are not useful, people who worry about the game performance should not be discourage buying the game even if they're under the specs.
I know a few people who have a low budget pc and they can run games fine at good settings.
Wait a week after launch and then buy the game and if it doesn't work properly by then you can use steam refund.

Nyoro SF

Network

Broadband Connection Required

So it's an online-only game.
Tournaments are going to be a lot of fun....
RIP laptop SF4 players (the most efficient way to play the game on the go).

Cool im still scared of jumping in on the PC version just because of how badly the Ultra update was handled. But the beta should solve that.

Uzzy

Crushing the recommended specs, nice. Bring on the beta!

YIVYAfP.gif

Klossen

Banned
I've come to question the accuracy of these recommended specs list. Especially for Japanese games. My experience is that they're vastly inflated unless you're playing over 1080p and over 60 fps. I'd recommend waiting for benchmarks before jumping on a new GPU for SFV.

petran79

Banned
By the time the full version arrives in 6-8 months PC specs will have risen for most PC games anyway

At least it does not require exclusively Windows 10 like Killer Instinct. But with minimum settings I guess PCs with lower specs will be able to run it

Parham

Banned
Does the game use Steamworks? That would probably explain why a network connection is required.

Psyren

Meh, i should be fine for high settings but i'll need to upgrade to max it out though, but i am due for an upgrade in any case...

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost

Eh at sub 1080p resolutions most 600+ dollar laptops should be able to handle this pretty okay.

A laptop with 8 gigs of ram, a decent i7 and a 7XXm series card should be able to handle this just fine.

patapuf

There are Steamworks games that work offline and have LAN support.

Yes, but you still need internet to activate the game when you install.

I've seen the "broadband connection" requirement even on SP games that just need it for activation.

SamVimes

Shit, i totally cannot run this. Not having money feels bad.

My only hope is that the requirements are actually lower than what they say.

Kade

Yes, but you still need internet to activate the game when you install.

I've seen the "broadband connection" requirement even on SP games that just need it for activation.

Oh right. For some reason, I forgot about the activation.

El Sabroso

I have 660, shit! still have plenty of time to upgrade

I have 660 as well, and afaik that is on par with a 570 or slightly better on performance

also is a card being on par with ps4 performance (with an i3 processor or better) so my guess is that recomended specs are for gameworks / physx

fader

pretty sure it's saying Broadband required for online use. meaning no dial up. I've seen this lots of times when companies release specs.

Hellsing

Will I be able to run it with this?

283e18ea828dcfcc5eb451b35237cd5a.png

Not very knowledgeable with this sort of thing. I ordered it for PS4 so it's not like it matters much, but just curious just in case I decide to double dip,

Gbraga

Oh shit, cross play for Beta #2 already?? That's awesome.

I'm sure it won't work at all, but it's still very exciting. Hopefully they'll add Mika so I can test some stuff in training mode.

Top Bottom