• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V: New footage of Hot Ryu + Hair down Chun-Li & Cammy

MAtgS

Bigger image

auiQ0M8.jpg

That's just fanart, right?

Macrotus

I'm really shitty at fighting games, but games like Tekken and Street Fighter make me really want to buy it...
Even looking at those gifs in the OP makes me want it.

Like, I can't cancel moves quickly and stuff and connect combos if you know what I mean.
I even have a hard time casting shoryuken.
Especially when it comes to those moves which makes you rotate the stick so many times (ultimate gauge moves?), my success rate is like 50% or below.

But still makes me want to get it cause the characters, moves, camera works etc are so cool for both games...

I bought SFIV on PS3 for that reason. I haven't played online though lol
Only single player against CPU and practice mode =P

I'm wondering if theres other people like me.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
game looks so good

and after seeing that chun alt in motion i def know which version i'm gonna pre-order now - how do we make sure that shit doesn't get cut in the US release?

Tosyn_88

Maybe I'm just getting old but there's some characters I don't usually picture as the type to follow the sexy trope. Storm from xmen and chun Li are one of those. It jus seems rather out of character for her

Gbraga

I hope Mika's alt is wildly different from her main one. Hot or not, I just want a good costume. Had a blast with her in the beta, but her costume is so ugly.

Hoping it's not a Nadeshiko swap.

Maybe I'm just getting old but there's some characters I don't usually picture as the type to follow the sexy trope. Storm from xmen and chun Li are one of those. It jus seems rather out of character for her

I get what you mean, but I personally don't think Chun Li is one of them.

Karin, though, it would really surprise me to see her alt is a Hot Karin costume.

Tankard

Mein Gott, these look sick.

Chun-li looks marvelous in motion,
Cute Cammy also looking fine, but i'm really mesmerized by Chun.

Really hoping Capcom fully ultilise their cast of hot characters and just make the first costumes HOT! costumes.

HOT! Alex and HOT! Urien pls <3

Gbraga

Really hoping Capcom fully ultilise their cast of hot characters and just make the first costumes HOT! costumes.

HOT! Alex and HOT! Urien pls <3

Funny thing is that Hot Urien would probably have more clothes than default Urien, but in a way that sexualizes him more.

But I thought SJW's wouldn't allow a game like this to exist anymore. Could it be that the internet was wrong??

There is no doubt that there are people who dont want to see these costumes in SFV, but fortunately its not their decision to make.
Cammy and Chun Li both look great. Of course Chun will get most of the attention because her outfit show off her body so well and puts an emphasis on those crazy (in a good way) proportions. At first I didnt like Cammys hair, but its not so bad. Probably the best looking loose hair Ive seen in any game (it looks paper thin in DoA5).

Quasenada

I'm really shitty at fighting games, but games like Tekken and Street Fighter make me really want to buy it...
Even looking at those gifs in the OP makes me want it.

Like, I can't cancel moves quickly and stuff and connect combos if you know what I mean.
I even have a hard time casting shoryuken.
Especially when it comes to those moves which makes you rotate the stick so many times (ultimate gauge moves?), my success rate is like 50% or below.

But still makes me want to get it cause the characters, moves, camera works etc are so cool for both games...

I bought SFIV on PS3 for that reason. I haven't played online though lol
Only single player against CPU and practice mode =P

I'm wondering if theres other people like me.

you are not alone my friend.

Shredderi

That uh... Hmm. I mean I don't really like fan service and overtly sexy costumes in games but Chun-Li... She's corrupting me. That being said, Cammy and Hot Ryu both look really cool. I couldn't even imagine playing with the default Ryu after seeing this.

Top Bottom