• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V: New footage of Hot Ryu + Hair down Chun-Li & Cammy

BlushingFluidKiwi.gif

my lord my lord

RM8

All these costumes are actually pretty cool, now I'm sold on Chun's even though I miss her emblematic hairstyle.

Strangely enough, I have never seen Chun Li as remotely "hot" or even in any sexual way.

This changed with SFV and how her face now looks, and is going bonkers now with this new outfit of hers..

Damn, is she beautiful and sexy...

Savitar

They look so much better with their hair down.

Also this game continues the trend of that all looks so cool I want to do that, then thinking of how many fighting games I ever played where pulling off various moves can be a challenge in itself and I feel a bit sad.

That really should have been Ryu's default outfit. The change is so good.

Also I'm glad that butts still have a place in SFV

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I still think Ryu's beard is stupid - the guy owns nothing more than a second-hand headband, ONE lone gi and a shoulder bag with all of his cash. There's no way that he is the type to shave at all so I'm sure he was never capable of growing a beard.

Everything else is well-done though - those of us that did play and watch Street Fighter IV did see when Capcom did these Ryu & Chun-Li costumes before, now with the hair changes. Cammy's is my favorite out the bunch, although Capcom did do an amazing job with Chun-Li. A hell of a lot better than the terrible bodies and art of SF4.

Bae's legs stay on point. I'm definitely getting that alt when I get the game.

Also, is that box art for real? Is that what Japan is going to have on their box?

Top Bottom